Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
Shanks steals a df from WG.
Shanks goes alone to WB's ship, shows off CoC, cracks skies.
Shanks stops Kaido from entering Marineford.
Shanks enters Marineford ends the war, orders everyone around. Even Sengoku accepts what he says.
Shanks goes on a walk and meets Gorosei. They listen to him.
Shanks comes out for a cruise to Wano, wifi diffs an Admiral.
Shanks decides to fight serious first time, wrecks havoc.
Film Red: you know it all.

Do you even believe this wasn't happening? The cope is getting absurd. He was wanked from the very first. He was built up as a menace. These people have problems accepting his superiority.
There is no wank, he has been built like this from a long ass time. Accept it and move on.
Who the hell even enjoys these stuff?

That's if ODA DIDNT PUSH THAT FOR 4 YEARS IN WANO

WE LITERALLY HAVE ODEN PROOHECY ABOUT NEW GEN LEADING THE NEW ERA
MARCO, KID, LUFFY, ALL LF THEN STATING SNS CAN'T LOSE CAUSE OLD ERA IS OVER

AND ROCKS DUO LOST

SHANKS ISNT PART OF NEW GEN
BLAME ODA FOR PREFERRING "MONEY , FANSERVICE" THAN HIS OWN NARRATIVES
I give it 4 days until Ndule leaves the forum again

Oda didn’t ruin Kaido, this fan base was just too stupid to accept that Kaido was never who they thought he was.

“Fodder say Kaido is the strongest so he must be the strongest!” I’m about to drink tears this week lmfao. This is y’all’s reckoning for not heading my warnings.

Crydo is a damn fraud. If these spoilers are legit then Shanks high diffs Crydo and Shanks himself isn’t even the strongest. Lol
It's time to accept that titles are what they are: titles.

Was Whitebeard, the World's Strongest Man, actually stronger than Roger, the Pirate King? No.

Was Whitebeard, the World's Strongest Man, actually stronger than Kaido, the World's Strongest Creature? No.

Is Mihawk actually the most powerful character in the series who uses a sword? I kind of doubt it at this point.

Titles in One Piece are for flare. "In a 1v1, always bet on Kaido." And, who won?

If Shanks has Roger level Haki we clearly know why Kaido didn't make it to Marineford now.