Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Didn't have the same energy when it happened to King and Queen. I am sure you were among the people who tried to justify their defeat. Do the same thing now if care enough to be fair.

Proper? The rival duo shouldn't even be in the conversation of top tiers. They're closer to being half as strong as a top-tier.
Two commanders getting shit on by an admiral is completely different from a pirate that beat an emperor 2 v 1 getting one shot by another emperor.

King and Queen vs Greenbull is a completely different discussion, no?

A YC1 and a YC2 getting folded by an Admiral (that specializes in crowd control no less) is nothing crazy

Kidd getting folded by Shanks on the other hand...
How are people comparing 2 YCs losing to Admiral
To
3B pirate, Kid (whom Oda wrote many times that they are newgen to take over New era)
losing to Shanks easily is the same?

YCs aren't the same as SNs or SHs

Why's Kid getting folded by someone stronger than the admiral that folded King and Queen such a huge surprise? Let me guess, you thought Kid's way stronger than he actually is.
No, we've seen Kid up against other Yonko and he was never put down this fast

I expected him to get the same treatment against Shanks

Clearly Oda has other plans

Just saw the hints if the Kid pirates really lost then it makes sense 1 ship vs many ships including an emperor and his crew only Kid and Killer are strong the rest are fodders but still this is Oda's chance to give Kid adv COC we all knew Shanks would win but expected Kid to show great feats

I thought he would let Kid have a CoC clash with Shanks.

Then offpanel him getting wrecked.

If Kid really has been one shot, then it doesn’t matter what Blackbeard has done to Law, Oda clearly loves Law far more, cause at least he got to land a hit on Blackbeard.
There are also ways to save Law. Make BB hear about Garp then disengage or have Sengoku save Law for Corazon etc

posted by Redoff on ArlongPorc:
- Final chapter of the cover story
- Shanks and Garp are in the chapter
- Both have a great showing
- Kid is not yet defeated
- No Egghead
- No break