Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Two commanders getting shit on by an admiral is completely different from a pirate that beat an emperor 2 v 1 getting one shot by another emperor.
I am not making a comparison b/w the two. I am asking you to accept the two instances with the same energy. If the commanders losing means they're nowhere near the admirals, then Kid losing should also mean he's nowhere near where he's being put. Also, let's not act like we don't know how good a top-tier Big Mom was and how her defeat happened.

Exactly

It's not the same at all

Law and Kid are "titans" that are nigh equivalent to the Yonko and are considered legitimate candidates for the Pirate King title

They shit on commanders in terms of portrayal
You don't make your editor write on the chapter "warriors facing off"
You don't hype Kid alongside law and luffy as wisdom Kings, leaders of New era

To have him lose easily

Unless you care about money than storytelling

That means Big Mom wasn't so great in the first place, which's been propagated by so many of us since the dawn of the time. It's just that it took this long for certain fanbases to realize.
Then the stalemate between the Yonko is horseshit

Big Mom looked terrible compared to Kaido and now looks even worse than Shanks

I can't remember who in the thread said this but it really does seem like the powercreep is starting

I am not making a comparison b/w the two. I am asking you to accept the two instances with the same energy. If the commanders losing means they're nowhere near the admirals, then Kid losing should also mean he's nowhere near where he's being put. Also, let's not act like we don't know how good a top-tier Big Mom was and how her defeat happened.
If you’re asking us to accept it with the same energy you’re by de facto comparing the two. We’re telling you those instances are extremely different

Whole crew + giants and his fleet vs 1 ship you act like kid and Killer were fighting the beast pirates + Kaido and elbaf warriors
Doory and Broogy can destroy their ship with that "sovereignty" attack
That's a good argument i also had

Until I learnt more...
Oda went against everything

Shanks is above anyone , maybe even Roger

Oh if Kid gets one shot by Shanks solo, then that’ll definitely change where I put him.

Nope
Kid losing isn't the problem.

It's how Oda does make Kid lose and wank Shanks is the problem
I warned you before that Shanks > BM but you didn't want to listen.
A few hours ago you were chatting up that Kidd hadn't lost yet
Ndule is going through the stages of grief. Earlier they were in denial. Reality is setting in now.