Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
0 diffing kid is horrible writing

you don’t have to be a kid fan to hate this. It’s fucking childish thinking. Idc if my favorite loses, I only care how it’s handled
This is what people don't understand

I'm fine with Law losing because he already got a chance to look competent against BB and his crew while at a serious disadvantage

If we get more of the fight then I really can't complain

Kid on the other hand... just completely shitty treatment all around

At least throw him a couple cool clash panels or something before he loses

not really.
Shanks split the sky with whitebeard. The only other person to ever do that was Roger, who coincidentally also had no DF.

This feat, along with the Wi-Fi haki and Shanks 1 shotting Kid, something Kaido and BM both failed to do and Teach failed to do against Kid's rival, all suggest that Shanks has the strongest haki in one piece.

okay, so this is the route story is taking
Law is getting defeated by BB
Kid is getting defeated by Shanks
Luffy is getting defeated by Kizaru
what happens next ?
they are all captured and brought to ImpelDown ? where they save Weevil ?
....for a 100th time WTH was Oda saying that Weevil has so much special role when he just got captured ? :kriwhat:

@Geo @grey matter when Disabled King and Queen got defeated by GB , they all shitted on them and they clowned any excuse giving out ; now they are coping about midd getting one shotted and his crew
Damn, this is confirmed or is it just spoiler providers spreading choas for the lulz?

I don't believe this one bit lol.
Of course there was zero way Kid was gonna win or even push Shanks past a high diff. But I highly about Kid gets taken out without even doing anything.

I suggest people wait for the actual confirmed spoilers before overreacting lol.
I mean, providers said something about Sanji smacking around S-Shark and nothing happened there.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
If you’re asking us to accept it with the same energy you’re by de facto comparing the two. We’re telling you those instances are extremely different
And I am saying we don't make those excuses when we see certain things happen on the panel. We accept them the way they are, so I am telling you to do the same here. That's not making a comparison but asking to be fair showing a similar instance. Once again, the only reason why you find this bad is that you thought Kid was better than this, and he isn't. Shanks isn't the strongest character in the series, Kaido was, and Shanks is exactly where he's supposed to be. Kid is the unknown variable here.

Damn, this is confirmed or is it just spoiler providers spreading choas for the lulz?

I don't believe this one bit lol.
Of course there was zero way Kid was gonna win or even push Shanks past a high diff. But I highly about Kid gets taken out without even doing anything.

I suggest people wait for the actual confirmed spoilers before overreacting lol.
I mean, providers said something about Sanji smacking around S-Shark and nothing happened there.
scotch confirmed it in his discord , Midd got bodied hard .