Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Guess i can delete myself. Defended Kid here against all hate and trolls for years. If Oda shits on him like that, it makes no sense for me as admin here, since these people, including some of the team, will only troll and harass me. Thats it.
:kobeha:

Man. It's just a matter of a shity take/wank. Oda washes each fandom whenever he has a chance:arnoling:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I will still enjoy One Piece, no question. But i wont admin even further, when all what comes back is trolling and harassing still further.
You are over reacting right now.

If kidd would have beaten shanks then kidd fans would be all over us trolling and mocking us. I don't see Garp or Gold Roger making post then "don't troll us or we will quit"

It happens everytime and to every fanbase especially between zoro and sanji fans lol.

So don't take trolling seriously. If you find it difficult then take a break and relax.

Guess i can delete myself. Defended Kid here against all hate and trolls for years. If Oda shits on him like that, it makes no sense for me as admin here, since these people, including some of the team, will only troll and harass me. Thats it.
C'mon, you gotta stay and see Shanks losing to Luffy.
Oda shits on Sanji, I still love him.
Oda shat on Yamato joining, I felt salty, but moved on.
Just ignore the obnoxious trolls, take a break from OP and get back when you're ready.

G

Gorosei Informer

Man after this chapter, I think I'm gonna need some serious witness/fraud/slander protectio like never before. Like that one "vacuum repair man" on Breakimg Bad, I might need someone to make me "disappear" after the fallout from this chapter.

Me soon:

The memes from this chapter are gonna be more toxic than Britney Spears singing Toxic to Magellan whilst in a chemical plant/factory, Joker style.

Speaking of memes too, I found this one I made ages ago, which has aged even more brutally now lol:

You are over reacting right now.

If kidd would have beaten shanks then kidd fans would be all over us trolling and mocking us. I don't see Garp or Gold Roger making post then "don't troll us or we will quit"

It happens everytime and to every fanbase especially between zoro and sanji fans lol.

So don't take trolling seriously. If you find it difficult then take a break and relax.
Sanji this chapter???