Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
They’re both strong!

Mihawk; a solo swordsman who was feared by the Marines and is considered the ”Strongest Swordsman in the World”. I don’t think he was even part of any crew/organization before the Cross Guild.

Shanks; a powerful character with an absolutely OP crew who is feared by many, has been hyped since Chapter 1 and has many cool moments.

Realistically, if the two of them fought, it would probably end in a draw. That’s how I see it. :lumazed:
For now the assumptions is that neither of them ever won and all of their encounters ended in a draw.

Well, I have to say something.

It sounds funny at first but it is true.

Kid was lost against Shanks since chapter 1.

Reason: Shanks hair is gray scaled. The single unique hair colour in One Piece. It's a statement of how special this guy is. He was hyped so much, he is the most important character in whole of OP for Oda.

To think of Kid would stand a chance against Shanks, are you KIDDING me ... Nuff said. What for it.

They’re both strong!

Mihawk; a solo swordsman who was feared by the Marines and is considered the ”Strongest Swordsman in the World”. I don’t think he was even part of any crew/organization before the Cross Guild.

Shanks; a powerful character with an absolutely OP crew who is feared by many, has been hyped since Chapter 1 and has many cool moments.

Realistically, if the two of them fought, it would probably end in a draw. That’s how I see it. :lumazed:
You’re too smart for Agenda Piece
:watchout:

They’re both strong!

So basically one who gets hype for his own strength, and one who gets hype for his crew power and influence.