Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
I remembered cats saying "there is no way oda is going to have kidd show up to Shanks unless he gives kidd a good showing and has him do something impressive"!.

What on God's green earth made you think that? Oda has literally been hyping Shanks from the dawn of time. What logically made any of you think kidd was doing anything? Kidd has nothing to give

Cap. Kidd did not defeat any yonko 2v1.

Bombs were what knocked bigmom out.

Oda deliberately had Bigmom not use advanced coc so kidd and law could even survive
Kid took repeated named attacks from Big Mom. He probably took more attacks then anyone other then Luffy. If Shanks can one shot him that makes him like 30 times stronger then Big Mom.

But its not just Kid and Shanks. Last week Oda suddenly decided Sanji>>>Luffy&Zoro out of nowhere. He does this all the time. If he thinks of something hype he will draw it even if he it throws off all previous power scalling.

Mihawk vs Vista is another example. So is 1.9 Bill bounty Crocodile.

I'm surprised people realize this now, I never invested in Kid stocks
I realized it in Wano itself. Was hyped to see what Kid could be brining to the table, after seeing him compete with Luffy in Udon prison.

But then, Oda couldn't be bothered.

I expected magneto type shit, what we got instead was bulls and choke slams. Oda could make even seemingly meh DFs look interesting, but one of the more interesting DFs somehow failed to impress when it came to creativity and usage. The final EM canon was the only real standout there.

Was revealed to have conqueror's haki, but we didn't see that go anywhere.

Kid took repeated named attacks from Big Mom. He probably took more attacks then anyone other then Luffy. If Shanks can one shot him that makes him like 30 times stronger then Big Mom.

But its not just Kid and Shanks. Last week Oda suddenly decided Sanji>>>Luffy&Zoro out of nowhere. He does this all the time. If he thinks of something hype he will draw it even if he it throws off all previous power scalling.

Mihawk vs Vista is another example. So is 1.9 Bill bounty Crocodile.
Cute none of those attacks of hers were coated in advanced coc.