Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
that's why I made the bet lol but in all honesty oda did kid too dirty
No one serious had expectations from Kidd. Law at least benefitted from sucking up to Luffy. Kidd was a lost cause.

His bigger bounty than Luffy on Sabaody came from flexing on defensless civilians.

Oda wrote Wano at the worst time of his career. People will say that Wano opened their eyes but the truth is, One Piece was ass ever since the timeskip started and people tried to shove it under the rug because of their love for this show.

Oda pretty much wrote the most hyped arc in his eyes at the point where he couldn't write a compelling story anymore.

Wano was doomed to fail.

I'm surprised how many people thought that after Dressrosa and WCI Oda will randomly write good again.
Less important arcs usually get leniency. The less crucial an arc is to the overall the more leeway people usually give with it. The signs were always there since post time skip but it took until the fumbling of the second biggest arc of the series for people to jump ship

G

Gorosei Informer

Aye, I suspected it too after Lance's and TACs chat here.

I knew Oda was gonna do this. So much for him being unpredictable and unique. Bold and daring. I'm not even mad but disappointed.

At least my YEARS of desperation to see Shanks in action and fighting are paying off though finally, in a truly bittersweet, ironic way.

After what happened with Green Bull and in Film Red, I knew the extreme Shanks wank was inevitable, confirmed and just getting started.

Just wait until Luffy finally meets Shanks too! No way Oda is gonna PASS that up too! Anyone who believes Shanks is gonna get offscreened by Blackbeard especially before he reunites with Luffy, are smoking Kizarus dankest stash lol.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

I knew Oda was gonna do this. So much for him being unpredictable and unique. Bold and daring. I'm not even mad but disappointed.

At least my YEARS of desperation to see Shanks in action and fighting are paying off though finally, in a truly bittersweet, ieonic way.

After what happened with Green Bull and in Film Red, I knew the extreme Shanks wank was inevitable, confirmed and just getting started.

Just wait until Luffy finally meets Shanks too! No way Oda is gonna PASS that up too! Anyone who believes Shanks is gonna get offscreened by Blackbeard especially before he reunites with Luffy, are smoking Kizarus dankest stash lol.
This one time I can say Oda fucking delivered.

Expecting Shanks to crumble in any way vs a weakling like Kidd is fucking unacceptable.

At least my YEARS of desperation to see Shanks in action and fighting are paying off though finally, in a truly bittersweet, ieonic way.

You perfectly summed up my sentiment

I'm glad that Shanks is finally doing something and at the hype we were expecting but at what cost?