Questions & Mysteries How big is Onigashima?

So far it looks like a fairly small island, roughly the size of a Wano region looking at the size of the map
Well Onigashima is fairly big the skull is easily a few kiliometers and Wano as whole is the largest Island the strawhats ever visited

1. Wano
2.Alabasta
3. Fishman
4. Onigashima

I wont count skypia because its not an island but a territory like the grandline

Onigashima is easily one of the top 5 islands because the mountains at the side are so big that the only entrance is at the south side

One of the smaller islands the Strawhats have visited.

Based on the map, roughly similar to the capital in diameter and radius.
People making mistake to compare Onigashima to Wano, a country. Onigashima is a usually island size area, probably similar lenght as WCi or Dressrosa while Wano is even far bigger then these islands,overall a solid country. The skull is probably over 2-5km large or even more judging by the perspective of your view and the compare to the umbrella.

Well Onigashima is fairly big the skull is easily a few kiliometers and Wano as whole is the largest Island the strawhats ever visited

1. Wano
2.Alabasta
3. Fishman
4. Onigashima

I wont count skypia because its not an island but a territory like the grandline

Onigashima is easily one of the top 5 islands because the mountains at the side are so big that the only entrance is at the south side
it took zoro and kawamatsu a full day to cross from ringo to kuri region. wano is not that big... I would say, and its just an assesment, that wano is 20-30 Km wide.
I think alabasta is atleast 100Km

People making mistake to compare Onigashima to Wano, a country. Onigashima is a usually island size area, probably similar lenght as WCi or Dressrosa while Wano is even far bigger then these islands,overall a solid country. The skull is probably over 2-5km large or even more judging by the perspective of your view and the compare to the umbrella.
maybe the only land that is comparable to wano is Arabasta cuz it has many cites and vast desert
Also it has the hugest army in one piece 2 millions rebels

maybe the only land that is comparable to wano is Arabasta cuz it has many cites and vast desert
Also it has the hugest army in one piece 2 millions rebels
Is very huge, wano in compare as overall if we count all soldiers like 40000-50000k soldiers in a war. But overall Alabasta was really huge,probably one of the biggest islands/countries in Op.

Countries: Alabasta/Wano
Islands: Drum, Dressrosa,Whole Cake island, Onigashima.