Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro stop with this cope.

Even if the one shot part may be exaggeration, kidd losing part is confirmed by multiple sources, redon being one of them
Cope? I’m just skeptical
I’m not a Kid fan by any means nor am I defending the weakling

He’s just overhated like Sanji and we seen how badly the providers cap when Sanji’s even remotely involved in anything. No one can blame me for skepticism

One moment of silence for everyone who was on a Kid Agenda. RIP Eustass Captain Kid.

Well it seems Oda intentionally wanted us to have sympathy with Kid so it it's even harder he and his crew were annihilated by shanks.

But to be honest, even with this lowest IQ and the loves commonsense ability it was clear that shanks would easily defeat him.

I mean he hast lost a Arm from Shanks subordinate and didn't even saw Shanks. Furthermore Shanks is the most special character in One Piece.

RIP Kid, he should have took an advice from his consigliere Killer, the dude was smart.

Well in the retrospective Kid was a vessel for Oda to show the might of Shanks. Nuff said. That's the truth.

How does this prevent him from knowing the location, though? He just never went there. But alas, consistency was never present in the series anyway.
Was shanks the navigator? It’s not like the location of laughtale would just be an easy thing to remember. He was just an apprentice, probably not included in the meetings related to the location of laughtale

Status
Not open for further replies.