Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Idk why Luffy Zoro and Sanji fans are laughing

All this does is reinforce that if you aren’t a member of the Strawhats (or their mentors) you’re fucked eventually

You don’t want your favorite characters to have any competition?

Fun!

:risiup:
It’s so lame that Oda never managed to create real rival to the SH

Law and Kid never felt like they could compare post time skip

I understand your logic but I think you have too much faith in Oda sharing the spotlight to irrelevant side characters.

We are in the Endgame now, there won't be time for cute comeback story arcs for characters like Kidd.

This chapter is meant to put an end to delusion among the fanbase. The delusion called: "New Gen is coming". People bought too much into this shit.

Also:

"-At the end of the chapter, we have the narrator's box and in short, "The Kidd Pirates Are Exterminated".

This doesn't sound like Oda is planning a comeback arc for Kidd.
Kid has to play a role in Shanks’s defeat. It makes no sense for him not to.

He literally has the biggest grudge with Shanks. If Kid is actually done, Oda should have killed him. I don’t think that happened.

Zbois pretending like Zolo wouldn't get one shot neg diffed if he was in Kidd's place:suresure:

This chapter doesn't change anything in regards to Zolo, he's still on Kidd's general level and inferior to Law:kayneshrug:
Kaido literally I mean LITERALLY failed to one shot 30 broken bones roof top Zoro

You have to be on cheapest drugs possible if you think Zoro can't sleep diff that attack that ended Kidd now that he is stronger than Oden

I am giving Shanks benefit of the doubt he will win but high/extreme diff none the less

Zoro is at least yonko level now
Above Luffy/Blackbeard
Below Mihawk/Shanks

Probably around equal to Kaido or a tad tad below.

Recruiting Weevil will help and Buggy just needs to awaken his fruit and split atoms causing nuclear explosions wherever he goes
He'd definitely make a good member. Even better if they do an impel down 2.0 and release doflamingo and co
So define it?
Set the rules that make a swordman.

If you can't then you are talking out of your ass pal.
Swordman school or style

At the same time you can know have a sword school/style and not have that be your only fighting style.
Like kaku being the best example. Being able to fight with and without his swordsmanship making him more than just a normal swordsman

@Sentinel @Playa4321 @MarineHQ @grey matter now what ? Midd a low top tier ? Fucking RT Zoro wouldn't get this treatment ; DR Zoro counterattacked an admiral and had him shivering lmao .

Current Zoro > Wano Zoro > RT Zoro > Kidd
don't hype these bozos to Zoro level again , he is clear of these mfs .
I mean Kid had one of the best durability/endurance feats in wano bro. He took a lot of beat down by Big Mom strongest moves one after another yet he always stand up. I mean it is not like Big Mom ap is trash, her non CoA fists almost killed Capone off in his Big Father form.

I'm legit shocked thought, Kid getting one shotet like this is insane hype for Shanks. Kid endurance was on point in wano, probably in top 3 alongside with Luffy and Zoro, yet same dude was legit down after one attack by Shanks.

I think he is a top tier, alone as 3B character, the thing is not that Kid is weak, it is that Shanks is that op...

But im sure a Admiral or another Yonkou wouldn't get one shot like this(assuming Shanks used mid/higher end move).

They should be at least able to tank few of these attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.