Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The best thing to come out of this chapter is the widespread support Blackbeard is suddenly getting.

Love to see a community rally together.
The best thing to come out of this chapter is the widespread support Blackbeard is suddenly getting.

Love to see a community rally together.
:gokulaugh:then look on the internet everywhere is GODA, and the chapter didn't even appear

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
YC1 is the floor for Kid and Law.
Maybe but unless they are super special like Beckmann/Ray/Zoro, i don't see them being anything more than bugs to Top Tiers.

Also... do you believe Shanks would one-shot Beckmann like he did Kidd? Just curious, is that how you think their relationship is portrayed?

Mihawk got his WSS title paying and cheating in the finals exams while Shanks was living his life fighting the strongest.
The strongest that Shanks fought was Mihawk lol.
Literally the fight that made him famous :milaugh:

The crippled Hobo is ass. Failed version of Roger. Never became the WSS. Will never reach Laugh tale. Gary stu that only hurts the show. Nothing unique about his fighting style.

He's just one big mistake. At least make him a villain.
This comment show some insecurity that inferior-swordsman Shanks have a good chance to be stronger than WSS Mihawk?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
And what if Blackbeard doesn’t beat shanksbut instead of greenbull ?
Blackbeard and greenbull say they would fight shanks and his crew next time .
‘You are felling for bait by classic oda unpredictable as who beat shanks ?
It is like poll and oda pull unto revrse card on us.
‘Like people think Kidd would give shanks as mid diff -high diff to shanks .

And current Zoro neg diff Blackbeard without his weapon .:zosleepy:.
There is pretty much no buildup for Aramaki vs Shanks, while Teach vs Shanks has nothing but buildup for it lmao.

Ffs, the scar Teach gave Shanks is literally on his flag.

Tbh I still don’t think Kid is one-shot.

I think that the majority of the fight is off-panelled and all we will see is the final hit.

Now, I also don’t think Kid put up anything resembling a real fight, I expect the chapter to start with Shanks totally unscathed and Kid already having taken damage. We’re still talking low-diff, at the absolute best.

But I don’t think it’s literally going to be Luffy vs Kaido, Act One, Shanks utterly destroys fresh Kid in one hit.

I’ll be laughing anyway.

Mihawk got his WSS title paying and cheating in the finals exams while Shanks was living his life fighting the strongest.
In the One Piece world, the World Swordsman Summit (WSS) is a prestigious event where the world's greatest swordsmen gather to showcase their skills and compete for the title of "World's Strongest Swordsman." To qualify for the WSS, one must pass the WSS Exam, a grueling test of swordsmanship that challenges even the most skilled swordsmen.

The WSS Exam consists of three rounds: the written test, the physical test, and the duel. The written test evaluates the swordsmen's knowledge of sword history, techniques, and etiquette. The physical test assesses their physical prowess and agility, while the duel measures their combat skills and strategy.

Mihawk, a legendary swordsman and one of the Seven Warlords of the Sea, was rumored to have cheated during the WSS Exam to secure his title as the World's Strongest Swordsman. It is said that he bribed the examiners to rig the tests in his favor, allowing him to pass easily. However, the exact details of his cheating remain a mystery to this day.

On the other hand, Shanks, a Yonko and one of the most powerful pirates in the One Piece world, came close to passing the WSS Exam but fell short in the final duel. Despite his exceptional swordsmanship and strength, he was defeated by the reigning champion, Dracule Mihawk.

In the end, the WSS Exam serves as a testament to the skill and dedication required to become a true master swordsman in the One Piece world, and its title is held in high regard by all who aspire to wield a sword with the greatest of skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.