Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1079 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
------------------------------------------------------------------
|One Piece Chapter 1079 Spoiler Summaries and Images|
------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for posting "One Piece Chapter 1079 Spoiler Summaries and Images". Please use the thread "One Piece Chapter 1079 Spoilers Discussions" for discussing the spoilers.

|Rules|
  • Please familiarize yourself with the "WorstGen Rules" and be sure to follow them meticulously.
  • Do not discuss the spoilers outside the dedicated threads until the chapter is out.
  • Avoid posting links to the other sites hosting the spoilers as much as possible.
  • Do not use spoiler images in your avatar/signature/memes until the chapter release.
  • Avoid posting the already posted content again; such posts will be removed or modified.
  • This thread is for spoilers only—do not post anything discussion related to this thread. Such posts will be removed or moved to the discussion thread as soon as they're noticed.
  • This thread remains closed until someone finds new spoilers from a trusted source, so you may spend your time at "The Waiting Room" as you wait for the spoilers.
  • Please contact a staff member as soon as you find spoilers from a trusted source so that we can open the spoiler threads. You may post the spoilers in the "Waiting Room" if the staff members take too long to respond.

DISCLAIMER: WorstGen does not create or take part in the creation of these spoilers. The spoilers are found on sources on the internet (open information) and are posted here for discussion.

Thanks to Scotch:

Chapter 1079: "The Red-Haired Yonko Pirates."
The Germa's Journey cover story ends and we're back to fan requests.

-York learns that the World Government has betrayed her, so she orders the Seraphim to kill everyone except the main body of Vegabank.
-Near Egghead Island, we see a ship with the Blackbeard Pirates' flag on it.
-The scene shifts to Elbaf.
-Kidd vs. Shanks.
-Shanks uses "Kamusari" and ends Kidd.
-Dory and Brogy destroy Kidd's ship.
-Kidd's crew submits and delivers copies of the Poneglyph.
-At the end of the chapter, we have the narrator's box and in short, "The Kidd Pirates Are Exterminated".

Last edited:

according to @Pew , Kidd got two shotted not one shotted
That's not my account stop posting things using my name specially you Fleet Leader

and for ppl see that , I don't post things outside Worstegen and I will be back after my health care vecation and also I share stuff on my twitter , so Only Twitter and Worstegen thank you :sweat:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.