Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't about me being offended, this is about you accusing me of saying something and then trying to pretend that you never said that.

I know Zoro isn't Sanji, which is why Oda made Zoro's ambition kingly and not the other one's.

Stop quoting me with nonsense.
Again never said you did. I read what you said about big mom not being a swordsman the first time
I only said yall to mean mihawk/zoro fans/stans whatever you want to call it. It really shouldn't be that confusing

Ok lol?

Kid will remain on elbaf, maybe train, challenge Luffy for his rubbings and in fight some opponent from the WG’s side in the final war

he’s not going after any other Yonko after this

Again never said you did. I read what you said about big mom not being a swordsman the first time
I only said yall to mean mihawk/zoro fans/stans whatever you want to call it. It really shouldn't be that confusing

Ok lol?
Y'all includes the person you're talking to, you literally said don't pretend YOU ALL didn't call BM a swordsman but now you're switching up :milaugh:

What you said was wrong, and now you're making shit up. Like I said, stop quoting me with your usual nonsense and go back to posting stupid threads in Battledome.

Status
Not open for further replies.