Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You expect to One handed shanks to go Brawling now?
Kicks, Haki beams, guns... There are a mixture of fighting styles much more interesting and different from the same shit as always...

Wow, impressive, Shanks uses a sword, copies Roger and throws wind/Haki slashes... It's like we have not seen this a million times at least!

But yeah, "Shanks kickboxer, h3h3h3":joker::nicagesmile:

Luffy dream is to PK not a silver medalist like Shanks I don't know why people don't understand.

They wanna make Shanks = Roger so bad lmao

The only direct thing power wise between Luffy and shanks are their crews.
Luffy said he will have an stronger crew than Shanks .
Luffy literally says he wants to be a man just like Shanks when he grows up in chapter 1. 40 year olds Luffy even looks and dressses like him. The straw hat holders are in a class of their own. You and the other trolls need to start waking up.

if youve read one piece for years and you are only invested in one character
and said character isnt even a strawhat
seriously how did you manage to even read that many chapters lol.
Everyone more or less is invested in SHs at the very least
Participating in forum debates makes you more invested in 1 character though (Law for me). I used to couldn’t care less about power scaling

G

Gorosei Informer

Egg head is Smoker arc "
Aged like wine.
It's certainly making me want to smoke and I hate smoking! I love Smoker though ironically lol.

Hey @Meeyori since there's no smoke without fire...wanna admire the absolutely disastrous bonfire of Odas writing especially for Kidd here? If you look closely, you can see Kidd fans hopes and dreams burn into ashes, as Kidd and his crew are screaming in anguish from the Blood Red Stained Pirates unfair massacre of them!

I might have to take a leaf out of Wanos notebook and genocide Elbaf like Big Mom did and discriminate giants for eternity er I mean make a tribute prayer lantern for Kidd and his crew to commemorate their immensely wasted potential and thus future?

I can't believe Oda let Law fight and shine against BB an and even made Laws fodder crew look great but he can't do the same for Kidd and Killer with Shanks and the RHP and thus Kidds 30ish fodders!

Never mind Better/Buster Call Saul, it's Better Wank Shanks! Merking Midd!

Status
Not open for further replies.