Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the Midd pirates fought the RHPs first time they didn’t see Shanks, does that mean they were only following the hearsay about Crydo being the strongest pirate? Sure sounds like that to me, Crydo was afraid of getting one shot so he fled from Shanks
:quest:
Shanks could not take Poneglyph from Kaido

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
It's certainly making me want to smoke and I hate smoking! I love Smoker though ironically lol.

Hey @Meeyori since there's no smoke without fire...wanna admire the absolutely disastrous bonfire of Odas writing especially for Kidd here? If you look closely, you can see Kidd fans hopes and dreams burn into ashes, as Kidd and his crew are screaming in anguish from the Blood Red Stained Pirates unfair massacre of them!

I might have to take a leaf out of Wanos notebook and genocide Elbaf like Big Mom did and discriminate giants for eternity er I mean make a tribute prayer lantern for Kidd and his crew to commemorate their immensely wasted potential and thus future?

I can't believe Oda let Law fight and shine against BB an and even made Laws fodder crew look great but he can't do the same for Kidd and Killer with Shanks and the RHP and thus Kidds 30ish fodders!

Never mind Better/Buster Call Saul, it's Better Wank Shanks! Merking Midd!
Honestly it feels like the writing is going around in circles now, they just came out of Wano as supposed big shots but now they're back to square one as the underdog rookies who are in over their heads :whitepress:

I hope Kidd gets some good stuff with the Elbaf arc if that's ever happening but Oda fumbled so hard on him, I wish he could get at least something cool

Status
Not open for further replies.