Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
man was the whole fight off screened? or its possible that the chapter will have more panels than just him getting one shot... ngl the way Kidd was talking I thought he would atleast put up a dissent fight, that's kinda sad if this is it for him, I mean like he had potential, bro had Conq. haki and was pretty epic lookin character with an epic df

G

Gorosei Informer

If Yami Yami is Paramacia.
Vegapunk can make one too.
BB was part of warlord system once.
One Piece Society isn't ready for S-Hippo.
I'm saying Zoan as Blackbeard said the Yami chose him, reached out to him and we know Zoans have their own sentience now and choose their users supposedly.

But a Paramecia would make sense and thus enable cloning of the DF too. Easier than doing a zoan especially a mythical one?

Could then open up BB to get an actual logia like kizarus or Kuzans potentially lol. That would be INSANE!
If the theory that BB couldn't sleep because of the cold too, then Kuzan being I'm his crew is extremely ironic too or convenient for him if gets his DF.

But this probably won't happen imo lol.

The Yami Yami is definitely hiding its full potential and true nature, whatever it is. It better get awakened too!

S-Hippo would be extremely hype too haha!

So this just goes to show no matter what characters do in a group fight its not indicative of what they can do in a 1v1 fight. Seems Kid and Law as well have been drastically overrated They might be just a par of YC1 Level Guys in disguise

Reactionary post. Law’s doing fine against BB
Shanks is just that guy, BM canonically can’t knock them out cold even using named attacks. She hit Kid with a full-swing named move once while Kid was getting nerfed from Hawkins. Do you see two conventional yc1s (Kat, Marco, King) having a remote chance against a top-tier? GB negged King+Queen while Shanks scared off GB.

Reactionary post. Law’s doing fine against BB
Shanks is just that guy, BM canonically can’t knock them out cold even using named attacks. She hit Kid with a full-swing named move once while Kid was getting nerfed from Hawkins. Do you see two conventional yc1s (Kat, Marco, King) having a remote chance against a top-tier? GB negged King+Queen while Shanks scared off GB.
People act as if any YC1 would have done better against shanks, when they all got stomped by weaker characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.