Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am

Why do you need my opinion on something as worthless as Yonko debates when Lolda clearly drinks Shanks’ dick milk before he goes to sleep. Yes Shanks stands above everyone, he was the Shadow PK, he could solo the Wano alliance with his only one hand tied behind his back, Mihawk is a fraud WSS, he’s got Giants he’s a deadbeat daddy he’s Roger 2.0.

If it wasn’t for Law I’d legit not be reading OP right now.
Oda did Kid dirty ... true.

I needed your opinion cause seeing them change is the fuel for most of us
thanks

Showing better AP =/= being superior automatically

Plus kid had plot on his side in wano
BM beat KID AND LAW then their CREWS

Shanks beating kid doesn't prove he's > BM
It only proves his AP & haki are better , which was always obvious

Anyway Shanks piece ruining One Piece
Oda needs to chill
Dude you just set yourself up :lusalty:

What if that Blackbeard ship is actually Blackbeard himself after he defeated Law.
And the huge Egghead incident will be a threeway battle between: Yonko Strawhat VS Yonko Blackbeard VS the WG+Marines
Blackbeard is defeated this arc and Shanks will be the final battle on Laugh Tale.
Luffy vs Blackbeard
Zoro vs Kizaru
Sanji vs Doll
Sanji vs Kuzan or Kizaru

Why do you need my opinion on something as worthless as Yonko debates when Lolda clearly drinks Shanks’ dick milk before he goes to sleep. Yes Shanks stands above everyone, he was the Shadow PK, he could solo the Wano alliance with his only one hand tied behind his back, Mihawk is a fraud WSS, he’s got Giants he’s a deadbeat daddy he’s Roger 2.0.

Imagine stanning a damn Mary Sue like Shanks lmfao. He’s already as bad as Itachi. If it wasn’t for Law I’d legit not be reading OP right now.
You can stop reading OP right now because law is dead:cheers::kuzanshut:

I have a theory guys
I think Kurohige's awakening of the Yami Yami will allow him to do dark magic
All this time his plan was to resurrect Lord of D. Coast to have it defeat Shanks for him
:crazwhat:

Imagine stanning a damn Mary Sue like Shanks lmfao. He’s already as bad as Itachi. If it wasn’t for Law I’d legit not be reading OP right now.
Law's turn is next

Status
Not open for further replies.