Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao you were finished the second zoro got acoc.
You got no more excuses
We've seen shanks fight
Hes just a weaker mihawk
Isn't funny how the zorotards are now leeching of shanks hype for their mihawk wank after decades of telling the dogji fans not to leech of from zoros hype

Zero self awareness lol

Wake up, red rat is odas golden boy, he doesn't give a shit about the wss > all swordsman logic. Your boy and his goal is a second fiddle to luffy and his mentor

Your next Zkk, after spending years on delusional wank while calling everyone a retard.

G

Gorosei Informer

NGL for weirdly ironic reasons, I really want to see an edit from this chapter or fanart of Kidd getting wrecked by Monster using Kamusari at this point. World's Strongest Monke!

:luffyswat::king:

Since I'm going to suffer brutally anyway (emotionally), why not at least learn to laugh at it and meme about it?

I mean if this is gonna be such a clown fest, then why not go the whole circus, right?

:saden::ace::lulz::pepebuggy::lusnipe:

It's pretty clear to me tbh
Oda is showing us Characters considered The Best in Order from Weakest to Strongest

Oda started by showing us a Nerfed PK Level Fighter ---> Whitebeard
Then He showed up PK Level Fighter in his Prime, but He relies on DF more than Haki ---> Kaidou
Now He is showing us PK Level Fighter who fully relies on Haki but isn't Strongest Swordsman ---> Shanks
Next is gonna be PK Level Fighter who fully relies on Haki & is Actual Strongest Swordsman ---> Mihawk

Mihawk > Shanks > Kaidou > Oldbeard
Then he will Show us PK Level Fighter with both top tier Fruit and top tier Haki combined

Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.