Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kidd looses so easily against current power structure ... all other members of the worst generation should also be wiped out this arc / loose something.

The only way such a one hit KO can be justified.
Supernova:
- Kidd (defeated)
- Killer (defeated)
- Law (probably defeated)
- Hawkins (presumably dead)
- Drake (defeated/unknown)
- Apoo (unknown)
- Bonney (currently on EggHead)
- Urogue (unknown)
- Capone (with his family)
- Luffy
- Zoro

The Worstgen stuff practically has ended its role in the story, now only SHs, BlackBeard Pirates, Red Hair Pirates, Cross Guild and the Marine/World Government are the main actors of the endgame.

I dont think Zoro will get FS considering that he literally has a direct counter to it with Asura.
And it's not like regular CoO already picks up every FS intervention anyway.
Zoro doesnt need FS to beat FS users.

Pre-aCoC Oden was already a top tier, with aCoC he became "invincible and triumphant".
According to his statement, stronger than Whitebeard and Roger.
We can expect Shanks to be above everything that Roger was, combat-wise...
Mate I am already clear on what I would prefer between FS and faster reaction like Ultra Instinct in terms of battle centric power up, I am just saying that seeing how these guys have who are top tier swordsmen Mihawk, Shanks and Fuji, there is a very clear possibility that Zoro will get that too.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
People laughing like Luffy, Law, Zoro and Sanji won't get slept by the same attack too:milaugh:
The man just put a 3b pirate on a poster and you think Luffy, Law and characters with less than 2b would eat that:risitameh:

Kid just can't catch a break I swr...Dude has been running into high and top tiers ever since the beginning of the ts. Linlin's commander, Benn, Kaido and now Shanks:peperain:

Honestly it makes sense that Law is not commander level and still behind Doffy

If he could reach higher than commander and Doffy level by just training few weeks, Dressrosa would've been pointless and laughable:risitexcla:

I dont think Zoro will get FS considering that he literally has a direct counter to it with Asura.
And it's not like regular CoO already picks up every FS intervention anyway.
Zoro doesnt need FS to beat FS users.

Pre-aCoC Oden was already a top tier, with aCoC he became "invincible and triumphant".
According to his statement, stronger than Whitebeard and Roger.
We can expect Shanks to be above everything that Roger was, combat-wise...
Yeah Future sight isn’t stopping Zoro, he’ll adapt
Anyways a hit from him is a one shot
If he gets it no one is stopping this monster

Status
Not open for further replies.