Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really disappointed by how the manga have been going since onigashima and by oda... Been following OP for years but i'm tired and not even hyped anymore. He really disrespected kid as a character there and all the building around him, not surprised if law is next, things could have turnout out in a so much more interesting way

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
So,yesterday you claimed Powercreep aint a thing,now it is
Quote where I said power creep isn’t a thing. I’ll wait, because of course I never said this shit you clown lol. Or even anything remotely close to this, I’m not even sure what you’re referring to.

That's why you were crying about greenbull fiasco
When? Quote me, I’ll wait lol. I repeatedly said I loved Ryokugyu’s presence in Wano and he was the only good character Oda had written in the last 4 years of One Piece. Quote where I was “crying” Ndule. Lol

Damn, WorstGenners just live in a world of hallucinations now apparently. This is what being a One Piss follower does to your brain I guess.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Brother. I just checked the first page. This in no way effects BM's portrayal/feats. She could put down both Kidd and Law together already. It just would of been anti-feats for Shanks if Kidd performed anymore then mid diff. Unless I'm not seeing what you're seeing
Kidd got taken out in a single attack by Shanks whereas the same Kidd was crying about Hawkins' after an unguarded, distracted Mamaraid to the head bruh 💀

Shanks literally disposed of Kidd with a single hit lol.

Brother. I just checked the first page. This in no way effects BM's portrayal/feats. She could put down both Kidd and Law together already. It just would of been anti-feats for Shanks if Kidd performed anymore then mid diff. Unless I'm not seeing what you're seeing
For them Shanks using fs , ryuo and adcoc to beat Kid
Means he's above BM
Even tho BM beat kid and law without using adcoc/adcoa on her attacks on screen!

Status
Not open for further replies.