Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I question if that God Valley. Shanks is from there, and God Valley was implied to have the same fate as Lulusia.

Plus, just based on the shape of the island, it almost gives a very desert/midwest type vibe, idk why. Then you have Shanks being found there as a baby.

Idk why there would be a wedding though, or why Shanks wpuld hangout at a "ruined" island like it, but it being God Valley could explain things.
@AverageNamiEnjoyer Oda went crazy on similarities between Shanks and Nami I deep it sometimes

Both found on islands between battle of Marines and Pirates

Both love alcohol

Shanks is Luffys Moral Compass whilst Nami is his literal compass

Both are highest male and female characters without devil fruits in verse

Only characters which he has drawn with digital art which seems to be have been a thing for the end of 2022 interestingly

...what? The fuck are you talking about?
:christugh:

Mf, Oda literally drew this shit for this retarded ass debate. You think he drew this "you did not call yourself a swordsman" for no reason?

He already doesn't have Shanks as swordsman.
Mihawk's "hype" of having better "sword skills" only comes from him fighting a rookie Shanks of less than 1 bil bounty.

That's like saying that Katakuri and Luffy are still to this days equals just because they had equal fight couple arcs ago.
Again mute point. Else the exact same would be used for those who have devil fruits but don't rely on them because of haki abilities etc.

Kaku is a martial artist first but identifies as being a swordsman. He is also an awakened fruit user. Am I now to say that since Kaku is a swordsman first then he cannot be catergorized as a fruit user nor a martial artist? No. It's why this true swordsman bs was dumb.

@AverageNamiEnjoyer Oda went crazy on similarities between Shanks and Nami I deep it sometimes

Both love alcohol

Only characters which he has drawn with digital art which seems to be have been a thing for the end of 2022 interestingly

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/forums/one-piece-theories.7/

Both love alcohol

Leeching

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Tf does that have to do with anything.

They said his swordsmanship is superior to YONKO Shanks

You don't need to see zoro and momo fight each other to know whose swordsmanship is better.

...what?

Mihawk and Shanks did not fight since Shanks lost his arm. And Shanks was not an emperor back then but just a 1bil pirate.

You wanna tell me when did Shanks and Mihawk fight after Shanks losing his arm and him being an emperor?

Both love alcohol

:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.