Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
That should tell you how weak Kaido's Thunder Bagua is, couldn't even do what Killer did
Even Apoo nearly killed Luffy yet Kaido's thunder bagua (Well that killed Luffy as well)

Luffy is just a pathetic bitch compared to Zoro
Luffy is permanently etched into your mind cos who said anything about Luffy??? If Luffy is a pathetic bitch and Zoro is his underling, what exactly does that make Zoro:milaugh:

There is no headcanon. Mihawk did nothing during Marineford because he didn't have to. You completely avoid answering my argument about why other Warlords did nothing too. Because it's only Mihawk that you intend to clown for Marineford.

Mihawk wasn't obligated to destroy Whitebeard Pirates or shift the tied for WG's benefit. You know how flawed the Warlord system was. The system itself was more for the pirates than for WG.

I don't know where you got that: " He's not going to make Shanks look bad just to make Mihawk look good". I never said anything like this or you are trying to put words in my mouth to fit your narrative.

Mihawk and Shanks are on the same level. No matter who you like better or who you prefer to win if such a fight would occur at this point in the story, it is not ending in less than extreme difficulty.

Mihawk will get his due soon and your agendas will be flushed into the toilet. Shanks doesn't have to crumble for Mihawk to look good.

Small spoiler. They will both look good and op as fuck.
You're making an unsupported claim that is the opposite of the characters own statement lol, pretty much the definition of headcanon. The difference is that the other Warlords were never said to not be holding back...Mihawk was.

Mihawk being stronger than Shanks makes Shanks look bad, I know that as a Zboi you probably don't think so, but it does, and given how Oda has been treating Shanks lately, making Shanks look bad is just never going to happen.

Zbois have been saying "Mihawk will get his due" for decades, and I'm still waiting for the time where he doesn't struggle against fodder that even Dressrosa Luffy could one shot.

- York is angry at the WG, she plans to kill everyone on the island and sends mechanical seabeast to attack the marine fleet, some Mark 3 Pasifista's are riding the seabeasts
- A Blackbeard ship is seen close to Egghead, Garp and Coby are on it. Garp already saved Coby, but his ship was destroyed, so he took one of Blackbeard ships. He's going to Egghead to help Kizaru.
- Kid pirates vs red hair pirates, alot of casualties on both sides, we see some defeated Red Hair commanders. Shanks also looks damages and saved a little girl from a collapsing building, he looks very angry.
- All of this was Shanks future sight, he decided to quickly end this battle before it starts and defeats Kid in 1 powerfull attack.
- Shanks takes Kids poneglyp rubbing and tells them to leave.
- The giants are annoying they didn't get a chance to fight and they destroy Kid's ship out of grudge, Shanks has a funny look when this happens.
- Narrator tells us the Kid Pirates where completely destroyed this day

Why does anyone specialize in anything, why isn't everyone just a Jack of all trades?

:choppawhat:

Maybe, because being at the peak of a specific ability is better than being just ok in many. That's true for King, who isn't a peak performer in any skill.

:risiup:
Makes zero sense.

Luffy has mastery over his fruit and will obtain mastery over his haki.

Does that make him any less of a fruit user? No. Which means this notion of being the best at something doesn't take away the fact that he can also be the best at something else.

Zoro will habe mastery over swordsmanship and will also have mastery over his haki. Does that make him any less of a haki user? No.

Hence why this argument is silly

Status
Not open for further replies.