Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the biggest problem in this is Kid ship got destroyed . Luffy did got wrecked at sabondy but his ship was protected during 2 years.
Kid shipt was important for him it signify the start of his pirate journey and the memento of the girl he loved .
Kid can go back and create a new crew but the kid pirates are officially defeated his flag just sinked with the ship.

Just off style & functionality alone.
Meaning take off all Haki and if it's just Vanilla East Blue Zoro type Swordsmanship, Mihawk will beat them 10/10 times.\
The way "Sword Skills" is interpreted by 90% of these Mongs who cope about "Sword Skills" being separate from Strength.

Mihawk is also the Strongest Swordsman in Shanks' era though.
So what I'm essentially saying is that Mihawk & Shanks both being close to Full Power Roger is a possibility due to Shanks just being 1 armed Roger & Mihawk being a bit better than that.
most of the yonko are prob close to a full power roger
but I hope you recognize you are that this particular line you have drawn is the same one someone say like erkan would draw.
cause you have infact now separated sword styles/skill from other very important aspects of one's strength . haki most notably which by far seems to be the biggest factor.

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE don't misunderstand me, the point I'm making is Shanks' Swordsmanship is basically Roger's own but just with one less arm.

It might very well be something like

Roger = 2 Armed Shanks (his full potential) >~ Mihawk >~ 1 Armed Shanks (when he sacrificed his potential/arm for Luffy).

Just posting this before you misinterpret my post into something it wasn't meant to be.
Just a quick reminder that Mihawk will probably be defeated and die really soon in the One Piece timeline, so better not put the bar so high to not be disappointed when that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.