Black Clover - Chapter 354 - Judgment Day

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters
That was my first thought as well!
Such a neat trick for reviving the dead, next is Yami clan (except for his dad, he's an asshole)
Agreed what asshole father feeds a demon pill to his child and watches her go on an rampage slaughtering her clan and his last are: didn’t know you had in you kiddo and dies with a happy expression, total asshole of a dad.

Agreed what asshole father feeds a demon pill to his child and watches her go on an rampage slaughtering her clan and his last are: didn’t know you had in you kiddo and dies with a happy expression, total asshole of a dad.
Yeah, he's definitely the dad of the year in hell where I hope he is.

Now, as for future fights, I would actually like the elves to get free of paladin charms on their own, it could even out the forces. Otherwise, with so many "angels" BCverse is doomed without an asspull....and I'd rather have an unexpected twist of elves overpowering Lucius' will, then we can get elves vs other revived characters.

Yeah, he's definitely the dad of the year in hell where I hope he is.

Now, as for future fights, I would actually like the elves to get free of paladin charms on their own, it could even out the forces. Otherwise, with so many "angels" BCverse is doomed without an asspull....and I'd rather have an unexpected twist of elves overpowering Lucius' will, then we can get elves vs other revived characters.
I would want to see that too, however for story asta or yuno have to fight the main villain in the end.

I would want to see that too, however for story asta or yuno have to fight the main villain in the end.
Sure, but I'm talking about all those angels. If they are paladins, then they will slay all magic knights easily, we've seen Morgen vs Jack and it was brutal. But if there's elf angels vs other angels, then magic knights still have a chance against several named paladins like Morgen and Acier. Lucius is going to be defeated by Yuno + Asta most likely.

Sure, but I'm talking about all those angels. If they are paladins, then they will slay all magic knights easily, we've seen Morgen vs Jack and it was brutal. But if there's elf angels vs other angels, then magic knights still have a chance against several named paladins like Morgen and Acier. Lucius is going to be defeated by Yuno + Asta most likely.
True enough, Lucius will be defeated in the end by Asta and Yuno most likely. I thought of something, what if one of those paladins flying in the sky on the double page spread is Zora’s dad.