Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what? How often did luffy get beaten up? Or even Kaido.
it’s really depending on how it’s displayed in the chapter.
HIs ship got sinked bro .
Kid pirates are finished . But lets hope KId create a stronger crew .
I always wanted him to recruit otehr supernova in his crew imagine if Kid and law form a new crew together and other supernovas ?

It makes tons of sense as to why that line was written, what context it was said in especially considering what happened after that (WB commanders protecting WB).

That line was meant for something else entirely, but got misinterpreted by agenda driven dishonest crackheads to something else entirely over time. That is how I see it.
Agenda has nothing to do with it.
It only makes sense because Jozu jumped in front of the attack at the time. So Sandman assumed that this is what Mihawk was referring to. You can interpret that line however you want.

That line was meant for something else entirely, but got misinterpreted by agenda driven dishonest crackheads to something else entirely over time. That is how I see it.
“I just want to measure...the true distance between us and that man who seems to be close by...”

I believe he’s saying that he wants to see the true distance [in strength] between them and Whitebeard, who’s very close to them [in distance] during that war. It’s just a wordplay in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.