Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
oda has mastered the art of selling a narrative and doing the exact opposite
you would think the supernovas had finally made their mark following the events of wano .
Oda confirmed the three men that'd be in the race for OP. Luffy, Shanks and BB. Shanks has been uncanningly helping Luffy out. Mfer reached Marineford at the right time to make Luffy escape, he didn't give a shit about Ace dying, Gigachad shanks arrived at Wano to stop Teach, and now Annihilates Luffy's rival. :kobeha:

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
All jokes aside, do you guys think Kid is 100% done? I personally don't think so. He's still a walking L but I sense a comeback of some sort.
To be 100% serious here, probably not? But I can't imagine him having enough fighting spirit to keep going after that, I reckon' he'll be back as support closer to EOS or something, but I feel like Oda is purposefully writing him out with a defeat this brutal :kobeha:

Nothing in this chapter suggests he is lol. He went after fodder. Oda went out of his way to state that Shanks grand fleet captain and subordinates are extremy weak and has only survived being under Shanks flag. And even then oda couldn't give Kidd that
Dude teh fleet was oposing him he was about to get rid of them to face shanks but shanks decide to sneaked him before he could.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
oda has mastered the art of selling a narrative and doing the exact opposite
you would think the supernovas had finally made their mark following the events of wano .
last minute additions just to spice and arc that, in reality, didn't need it.

Forced down every post-TS arc only for most of them to be extremely irrelevant.

Law actually became MORE than a mere Supernova, and that will probably be the reason he survives.
The rest? So long, suckers.

:hapnoel:

Status
Not open for further replies.