Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems you like making yourself look stupid.

They are going after the weak was is DUMB since the strong are going to work even harder to take them out which is why we have a chapter later with sanji stopping s-shark which further adds to my point. So you just made yourself look even more dumb
S-hawk litteraly went for weaklings. SO idk why you still continue bullshiting?!

Lmao bro he REALLY hates kid its over now, he even told us for NO REASON that the ones kid was about to body were DOGSHIT.
What tf is this writing
it wasn’t for no reason, it was to explain Shanks’s actions

Kid targeted Shanks’s weaker commanders. Shanks always protects his friends.

That’s why shanks was fighting really seriously from the start and 1 shot Kid.

If anything, this shows Shanks took kid as a serious threat worth his bounty. He even told Lucky Roo to stay back.

Now that we got this chapter i can finally say this freely

BIG MEME IS THE WEAKEST FUCKING TOP TIER. IMAGINE GETTING WANKED AS A DURABILITY MONSTER BUT GET LIFE THREATENING INJURIES BY FUCKING STEEL BEAMS WITHOUT HAKI. ON TOP OF THAT USED FUCKING YEARS WORTH OF LIFESPAN JUST TO HEAL THOSE INJURIES.

No logia is ever getting damaged by fucking steel beams.
Admirals >> Big Meme

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Despite the L, glad by the way my man Killer went out. Dude took Shanks' attack, helping to protect his captain until the end, and apparently wasn't completely unconscious(just unable to move). Truly the best :steef:
A true captain of the Kidd Pirates. Weaker ones like Kidd unconscious.
:risitavirus:

Status
Not open for further replies.