Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
little of column a little of column b

killer told kidd not to and kidd already lost an arm to his crew but he suddenly believed that he could beat shanks.

Killer told him not to and Killer STILL tried to save him from Shanks' attack. Kidd is a shithead and Killer is a G
I don't think Kid would have gotten any more respect from anyone if he tuck tail and ran away for his own "safety".
That's just not how one piece characters are. No one wants to be a coward in this series and no one wants scars on their back.

I don't even like Kid but this chapter is a disaster for any One Piece reader. Basically Oda is telling you that he can make Shanks one shot any characters just because Shanks is his self insert. After beating Big Meme there is no way someone could One Shot Kid but Oda dropped this. I'm serious, it might be the worst chapter of One Piece.:whitepress::whitepress::whitepress:
This shows that any character with a bounty under 4 bill can be one shot. Oops:gokulaugh:

Also, I think it’s time for Katakuri fans (formerly me) to admit that Oda has officially and definitively ruined Katakuri, taking away what made Katakuri unique (his future sight power) and giving it to a giant retard like Kaido and now giving it to Shanks also.

Like imagine Oda just started giving Phoenix fruits out to every top tier. What makes Marco unique would go down the toilet. Or imagine if Oda introduced four Lunarian Pacifista in one Arc, King would no longer be unique and memorable if that happened.

You give Oda enough time, and he will invariably ruin every good creation he’s ever drawn. I guess Oda really decided he didn’t even care remotely about Katakuri anymore, lol.
Y'know, technically Kizaru has Future Sight too for avoiding a stab from WB that was on his back.
Still gonna shit on that?

Also, I think it’s time for Katakuri fans (formerly me) to admit that Oda has officially and definitively ruined Katakuri, taking away what made Katakuri unique (his future sight power) and giving it to a giant retard like Kaido and now giving it to Shanks also.

Like imagine Oda just started giving Phoenix fruits out to every top tier. What makes Marco unique would go down the toilet. Or imagine if Oda introduced four Lunarian Pacifista in one Arc, King would no longer be unique and memorable if that happened.

You give Oda enough time, and he will invariably ruin every good creation he’s ever drawn. I guess Oda really decided he didn’t even care remotely about Katakuri anymore, lol.
Lol nope
Its implied most top tiers have FS
Admirals like akainu and aokiji
Yonko shanks , Kaido
Mihawk

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Na

youa re jsut a clown that want continue with your BS we will have the pannel and you wll see it .
I hate sneak stuff.
Kid was fighting the fleet he was not aware of shanks seing the future and rushing on his ship to sneaked him .
It was not a long distance shot . Shanks legit jumped on his ship when Kid was preparing his attack and sneaked him .
KId is not lucky roo level he is way stronger this is why shanks sneaked him like a coward.
Sneak attack my ass dude, are you forgetting CoO is a thing? Kidd knew shanks was there, and the fact he lacks something like future sight to see it ahead, or the fact he uses neither Ryuo or AdCoC in general just shows he's weak and isn't fit to stand among emperors. You literally cannot handle the fact he got one tapped and you're looking for every excuse to pretend it didn't count, like holy shit man :lawsigh:

Hes alive and unconscious though. Shanks even offered him to surrender and flee.

He won't kill Kidd unless Kidd tries to harm or kill some innocents or like how that bandit pointed a gun at Shanks' head too and Roux immediately shut him dead.
Well kidd did pull gun on shanks and his fleet… shanks just saw the future and stopped it lol

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Hes alive and unconscious though. Shanks even offered him to surrender and flee.

He won't kill Kidd unless Kidd tries to harm or kill some innocents or like how that bandit pointed a gun at Shanks' head too and Roux immediately shut him dead.
Hes currently drowning unless someone decides to go there and save him they will all die

I don't even like Kid but this chapter is a disaster for any One Piece reader. Basically Oda is telling you that he can make Shanks one shot any characters just because Shanks is his self insert. After beating Big Meme there is no way someone could One Shot Kid but Oda dropped this. I'm serious, it might be the worst chapter of One Piece.:whitepress::whitepress::whitepress:
Big Mom was beat only because she showed Mercy and Onigashima Bombs. Nothing surprising because King and Queen too put BM out of commission in their own way.

Status
Not open for further replies.