Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Is it just me or the giants attacking Kidd's ship seem like out of character? While they did give a reason, they still attacked a ship of already unconcious people. Giants were said to be honorable.

I'm guessing Saul will save Kidd pirates.
No because they were giving kidd his just deserts. Kidd showed up looking for the smoke and he got it. But he wasn't ready.

I Can’t anymore. I have no more tears left.

Sanji still a clown who was doing bdsm while the leaders of the new era were battling yonko tho :arnoling:
The leaders of an era all have lower bounties than him besides what? 4? And how many are there again? 11? YIKES……worst part is Sanji isn’t even a captain

The leaders of an era are currently fighting Seraphims……who else is doing the exact same???? Sanji

You see where I’m going here? The title is a joke to big Wanji

No because they were giving kidd his just deserts. Kidd showed up looking for the smoke and he got it. But he wasn't ready.
My thing is, did Kidd really pull up to Elbaf looking to destroy their island? It seems like he just had beef with Shanks and his crew, he didn’t come there to attack the giants and their island. Yet they wreck his ship like he’s some villain who came there looking to terrorize their people. LMAFO

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
My thing is, did Kidd really pull up to Elbaf looking to destroy their island? It seems like he just had beef with Shanks and his crew, he didn’t come there to attack the giants and their island. Yet they wreck his ship like he’s some villain who came there looking to terrorize their people. LMAFO
ok i'll give that to you lmao

Tbf, it did happen for 3 of them. Hawkins got mirked by Killer in one chapter. Drake lost to CP0 essentially offscreen after he did mostly nothing for the entire raid (we still do not know what he was doing with Sword lol). Apoo got negged by Zoro, then went on to do nothing with that 1 number the rest of the arc.

Law and Kid defeating BM solidifies their means of being an ally for Luffy (which was already Laws case by Dressrosa). It looks bad now, but guaranteed in hindsight it will be better once we are at the final war and Kid/Law have things to do again.
Hey hey don't be spreading false info pap apoo didn't get neg :pepeanger:

Status
Not open for further replies.