Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I always liked what kid represented in the story more than what oda really did with him. The guy without any special bloodline, extreme god fruit, nepotism connections, legendary teachers , and ofcourse not bending his knees to anyone, suffering and learning from his mistakes and getting strong taking the tougher way forward . Oda made him a hype tool. Probably saw him as one too.
I am done with this shit
He was hype tool before wano... than in wano it was starting to look good for him, both he and killer got a lot character development, I especially loved Killer... wano is over and yeah, he become hype tool.... even Law probably just becouse hes fan favourite is hyped up rather than embaraced

honestly though the fact Oda went out of his way to say the only people Kidd was beating were fodder might be the funniest thing in OP

😂😂😂😂
Bet it wasn’t even in the original draft.

Editor: Are you sure about this, Oda? This is exceptionally harsh treatment for Kid. Aren’t you worried that it’s too far?

Oda stares at the editor. Deliberately, he writes a few more lines to the script. The editor looks down to see what Oda has added

Editor: “The only people Kid can beat are fucking fodder and it’s confirmed that Kid is 100% healthy.” That’s just vindictive. I expect better of you.

Oda: Keep talking and I’ll blow Killer up in the crossfire.

Yeah good writing :
  • New Gen gets crushed easily by Old Gen
  • All the wano development to waste cause well, it is Shanks
  • Kid doesn't even get to fight shanks properly cause well Shanks can't be hurt or struggle onscreen
  • Killer could get up but Kid couldn't acter one blow, despite tanking a lot from rooftop to the end of want arc... all cause it is Shanks
  • No, Kid doesn't even beat the fleet capatins or YCs ...it is just a future which Shanks saw where Kid does damage
  • His crew begs for his life and give up RPs (they could have even burn or throw them into the water...no need for lame actions)
But for you it is good writing
Cause "Shanks must win to meet Teach and Luffy"
Kid losing isn't the issue, the way he loses is dumb

Oda preferred Money over proper storytelling
Cry XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

He was hype tool before wano... than in wano it was starting to look good for him, both he and killer got a lot character development, I especially loved Killer... wano is over and yeah, he become hype tool.... even Law probably just becouse hes fan favourite is hyped up rather than embaraced
As I said, oda saw him as a hype tool always.

Oda is too scared to experiment with law and do the same thing with him coz he has a big fanbase and fear that he might get petted with stone if he kills or one shot law so he makes him looks cool

Yeah good writing :
  • New Gen gets crushed easily by Old Gen
  • All the wano development to waste cause well, it is Shanks
  • Kid doesn't even get to fight shanks properly cause well Shanks can't be hurt or struggle onscreen
  • Killer could get up but Kid couldn't acter one blow, despite tanking a lot from rooftop to the end of want arc... all cause it is Shanks
  • No, Kid doesn't even beat the fleet capatins or YCs ...it is just a future which Shanks saw where Kid does damage
  • His crew begs for his life and give up RPs (they could have even burn or throw them into the water...no need for lame actions)
But for you it is good writing
Cause "Shanks must win to meet Teach and Luffy"
Kid losing isn't the issue, the way he loses is dumb

Oda preferred Money over proper storytelling
How does this give him more Money? Shanks' fans buying the volumes?

This chapter proved that oda doesn't care about powerlevels and he can end a
Someone posted a tweet with a poster of the anime, which was fine.
Then came some other moron who seemed to make it their lifes goal to insult everything Sanji this morning and started with the poster.
Others replied to the moron to defend annnnnd then it became the usual mosh pit.
You have to understand the some of the people here are edgy kids with no friends so they spent their time to shit on fictional characters cause they dont have anything better to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.