Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Luffy is getting out of this completely unscathed. Kid took an L, Law took an L, I feel like Luffy needs to take an L too. Not because his rivals did, but because it just makes sense storywise.

Luffy just beat the WSC. So for there to be tension going forward, you need to establish that there are still threats Luffy is yet to overcome. Imo Teach/Saturn are a perfect opportunity for this.

Obviously tho, Luffy's L won't be nearly as bad as Kid and Law's. I think Luffy will be embarrassed, possibly even defeated, but his crew will escape and he'll keep his poneglyphs.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
TV Anime Climax
Lay waste to the old era~! "New Generation"
Sovereigns Kaido and Big Mum! Pirates that will the shoulder the next generation threaten their most sinister pirate alliance!!
Final Battle!!
Prepare yourselves for the climax!! xxxx 3 "Must Watch!" episodes of the Wano Country Arc!!

the "xxxx" bit is the text that I can't make sense of.
Think it's referring to two directors working together on those 3 episodes but I'm not sure.
why is sanji included in new generation
:crazwhat:

A fan fiction reader/writer????who thinks Sanji will get coc is calling people “moron” zero self awareness there buddy
Wow ad hominem. I called you a moron because like I said you made it your lifes goal to insult a post about a poster just to drag ZvsS into a topic not about either of them.

Why does it matter if I read fanfics? I read them when bored and waiting for the real chapters. Clearly they aren't canon.

As for thinking he'll get CoC. That's because signs point to it and artistic composition as well.

King used a sword too and he is not a swordman confirmed by oda. Kizaru use a sword too he is not a swordman too. We had this conversation before. If shanks would want become the WORLD STRONGEST SWORDMAN HE WOULD BE IT BUT HIS DREAM IS BIGGER TO BECOME THE PIRATE KING.
Like mihawk says to become the pirate king is difficulter as defeat mihawk self. So PK>WSS

Wow ad hominem. I called you a moron because like I said you made it your lifes goal to insult a post about a poster just to drag ZvsS into a topic not about either of them.

Why does it matter if I read fanfics? I read them when bored and waiting for the real chapters. Clearly they aren't canon.

As for thinking he'll get CoC. That's because signs point to it and artistic composition as well.
There’s zero signs that point to Sanji getting coc . I’d hate to be in a car that you’re driving because obviously YOU SEE THINGS THAT ARENT THERE

I don't think Luffy is getting out of this completely unscathed. Kid took an L, Law took an L, I feel like Luffy needs to take an L too. Not because his rivals did, but because it just makes sense storywise.

Luffy just beat the WSC. So for there to be tension going forward, you need to establish that there are still threats Luffy is yet to overcome. Imo Teach/Saturn are a perfect opportunity for this.

Obviously tho, Luffy's L won't be nearly as bad as Kid and Law's. I think Luffy will be embarrassed, possibly even defeated, but his crew will escape and he'll keep his poneglyphs.
Luffy will lose one of his crew members
Law will lose his fruit
Kidd will lose his ship

But Luffy has Dragon to save him though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.