Gun control in america was a racist policy to prevent black people from owning guns.The right of self defense is a human right,to exercise rights you need the proper tools.Guns are necessary.I'm not even American.Antigun people are usually uneducated and hysterical snow flakes.Disarming the average citizen won't disarm criminals.It will actually have the opposite effect,criminals will fell confident to go about killing and robbing.It happened in my country after disarmament policies.
Nobody that’s calling for stricter gun regulation is looking to ban guns here.
Post automatically merged:

Who do you think about 🇲🇽 Mexico?
Mid.

Well,if i was a japanese citizen,i wouldn't give a fuck about guns,since criminality there is so low.But since i'm south american,i do give a fuck because governments here are incompetent and criminality is fucking high.
More gun never means more defense, it only means more accident and more crimes.

More gun never means more defense, it only means more accident and more crimes.
LOL we had a record downfall in criminality in my state just because of gun law policies.STFU.You probably don't live in a dangerous country.Criminals are looking for victims not gunfights.Self defense is a human right and for that you need the proper tools.Firearms possession is a human right.

LOL we had a record downfall in criminality in my state just because of gun law policies.STFU.You probably don't live in a dangerous country.Criminals are looking for victims not gunfights.Self defense is a human right and for that you need the proper tools.Firearms possession is a human right.
The typical left wing stereotipical answer,any statistic done by a proper reputable researcher debunks that.
Typical reply from gun freak who don't understand how criminality works.

You won't defend yourself with a gun, chances are you will never encounter a criminal and if you will you won't even be prepare to shoot. A rando with a gun is just a pure danger.

BTW.. it's YOU who NEED to prove to ME that gun are good to decrease the rate of criminal cases. The criminal rate in the US is here to DISPROVE your theory, not mine. So YOU have to do the job here mate.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
And, btw, about "gun policy in brazil", in 2016, the two major criminal factions truce ended, so, in 2017, we had a surge of violence and gunfire killing rates reached a peak. By 2018, 2019, the tensions were decreasing between them and the rates started going down again.
The lift of gun restrictions by Bolsonaro in 2019 had absolutely nothing to do with these rates.
:kobeha:
Also, with the COVID restrictions, these ratings went down even further because, well, people couldn't get out of their house much.

His biggest contribution was a guy entering a bar and executing 7 people with a shotgun e few weeks ago.

Do you want to compare that to the number of shootings in the US Einstein ?
compare the number of shootings(which are few every year) with the number of robberies,homicides,rapes,kidnappings,etc...Who is the Eistein now?You are picking a small(but shocking problem) and equating it to more recurring problems.
And, btw, about "gun policy in brazil", in 2016, the two major criminal factions truce ended, so, in 2017, we had a surge of violence and gunfire killing rates reached a peak. By 2018, 2019, the tensions were decreasing between them and the rates started going down again.
The lift of gun restrictions by Bolsonaro in 2019 had absolutely nothing to do with these rates.
Also, with the COVID restrictions, these ratings went down even further because, well, people couldn't get out of their house much.

His biggest contribution was a guy entering a bar and executing 7 people with a shotgun e few weeks ago.
yeah,like the usage of guns in self defense hasn't increased dramatically.Cynical.
Post automatically merged:

Your "study" doesn't prove anything really.At best,we can say there is no correlation.But here is the thing,how many guns are used in self defense every year in America?Imagine all those people were disarmed at the moment they were attacked.The homicide rate would certainly have spiked.Now you can pick all statistics about how guns are more often used in crime,but those are null and void if they have not data about the origins of said firearms.Illegal guns are easily acquired anywhere.Illegal guns usage doesn't mean citizens are commiting more crimes because they are armed.
https://www.shootingillustrated.com...for-self-defense-1-67-million-times-annually/
https://reason.com/2022/09/09/the-l...nds-that-defensive-use-of-firearms-is-common/

Last edited:
compare the number of shootings(which are few every year) with the number of robberies,homicides,rapes,kidnappings,etc...Who is the Eistein now?You are picking a small(but shocking problem) and equating it to more recurring problems.
Wtf. Shootings : a "small but shocking problem" ??????????? ??????

All those problem can be resolve by :
- The end of patriarchy
- The end of virilism
- The end of capitalism
- And a better treatment in the case of psychopathy.
(so, big problems indeed)

The raise of Shootings can literally be prevented by a simple decline of gun access.

And shootings are not "a few every year" it's ALL THE TIME in the US. I'm not talking here about things that end up in massacre.

Again.

There is no rational reason to keep a free access for gun unless you want a chaotic society.