Chapter 1079 - The Emperor Red-Haired Pirates

what would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters
Poor Kidd, seriously, Kidd also kills and tortures but seeing how they were defeated make me feel bad for them, like, they were destroyed, beggged for mercy, damn, after all this is real pirates life, do or die. Will Kidd get up for a second round?

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Ayo. Why is Beckmann so happy? "You must've seen a bad future there, didn't you?" and he fuckins smiles like it's christmas.

Everything went as I predicted.
Kidd reached Shanks somehow and his strength got aknowledged, but as I also predicted Kidd and Law won't reach EOS which makes sense, as Red hair would Say we're not playing pirates.
What else to Say? Shanks currently strongest yonko shown.
I think Kidd,Law and their crews will be made captives by BB and Shanks.That way they might play a role later on.As for Egghead,i think this is how things will roll:
1-Kuzan arrives to egghead with BB pirates.
2-Kizaru vs Kuzan takes place in a sea battle.
3-Saturn and Vice admirals take back control of the Seraphims.
4-York and Caribou join the BB pirates.
5-Straw hats,Vegapunk and Bonney escape the marines while taking vital tech and intel with them.They are headed to Dragon's hideout.
6-Marines deploy the Buster Call after leaving the island with the Seraphims.

Where are the people who were saying "Kaido is wrong, haki is not more important than devil fruits, look at Kid"

???

You just took an L, you listen to Kaido next time

See now we are back to childish arguments

Do you actually believe Vista is trouble to Mihawk?

And if so if Vista Stronger than Marco and King?

And if not is Zoro stronger than Mihawk?

And if Zoro is then why is he still trying to become even stronger so he can surpass Mihawk?

Why is it the moment a Shanks fans gets defeated with logic they cry to Vista for help? Is that all you guys can do at this point, now that Mihawk has spit on the Yonko title is manga?

Can we never have a productive discourse where we reach a logical conclusion? @Red Admiral
Shanks => Mihawk. The difference is minimal that anyone can win, that is the reality.