Chapter 1079 - The Emperor Red-Haired Pirates

what would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters
I hope this isn't actually how this battle ends.It makes Big Mom look even more pathetic.Kid should have at least put up a fight, realistically.It didn't even come down to the power gap between the crews smh.
Nah this is the end of the fight it not get set up in a way for kid to come back .
When BM KO him was still on land right now he in the sea with his crew got try and save him without any ship .

Narrative wise, this chapter is so weird

make all the Yonkous and Admirals look worse

Kid's entire story so far feels pointless

and it also doesn't make sense how Shanks hasn't taken care of Blackbeard in all these years

with all that said

it's still hype lmao
Blackbeard:

- Hid under Whitebeard's flag
- His intent was to stop the marineford war from continuing needlessly
- Teach similarly as now probably avoided Shanks thorough the new world till he gained power/territory/army, even now he avoided Shanks
- After Teach cemented himself as an Emperor if he fought a war against him Kaido and Big Mom would be first to jump on him

If this is end for Kid pirates , It was a good journey. In op world he'll be remember as one of the main catalyst in the fall of two emperors. A hero in land of wano as wisdom kings. Kid definitely left his mark in the world. 3 billion bounty for a reason. Too bad he couldn't win against destiny. Only Joyboy will become pirate king. Blackbeard death is coming soon, shanks wont find one piece. Kid never back down till the end,his spirit never waver .A true conqueror. So long captain Kid:josad::josad:

Narrative wise, this chapter is so weird

make all the Yonkous and Admirals look worse

Kid's entire story so far feels pointless

and it also doesn't make sense how Shanks hasn't taken care of Blackbeard in all these years

with all that said

it's still hype lmao
How did you come into that conclusion??

Shanks, Kaido, BM are/were all yonkos but they have their own ethics and character. Shanks' being Shanks doesn't change the portrayal of Kaido and Big Mom.

BB pirates being around Vegapunk island is making my headcannon of BB alliance with strawhats against shanks and the world goverment look truer and truer. The Seraphims will exhaust the strawhat pirates until the admiral and vice admirals with Saturn come on in and as weird as it might be BB pirates save them but a favor has to be returned. I dont see Luffy fighting Shanks or Usopp fighting his own father which is why I think blackbeard would eliminate them and Mihawks gets overwhelmed by Shiryu having Jozu's DF and the invisible fruit. Than after WG and shanks crew is destroyed they fight each other at the end.

What the giants did here was savage.

Mid pirates were like alright he's our road ponoglyph let us leave please we'll lick your boots.

The giants then went on to demolish the ship in two

:milaugh:

I love it
:ihaha:
To be honest they were right. They are not affiliated to Shanks so they can do whatever they want even RHP stopped their attacks.
And since it was a pirate crew who came to their island, they just protected it.

But yeah funny af :milaugh:

I

Indigo

How did you come into that conclusion??

Shanks, Kaido, BM are/were all yonkos but they have their own ethics and character. Shanks' being Shanks doesn't change the portrayal of Kaido and Big Mom.
makes them look weaker for sure

at least power level wise

Kid tanked attacks from both quite a lot