General & Others Will Kidd have a training arc/sub arc?

Incoming Kidd arc/sub arc?

• Total voters
Im sure he will have redemption, but not a focused training arc and certainly not redemption against Shanks.

When we go to Elbaf, and if hes there and alive, I can see him respecting and allying with Luffy by the end. He did, after all, help defeat Elbaf's grudge against BM.

Then, i can see him facing an Admiral or a Gorosei in the endgame. Same idea with Law. But Shanks and BB are off limits at this point.

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
kidd is finished as a relevant character

We are hoping that Usopp will get shine in Elbaf, no way Kid gets an arc for himself when both the name of his devil fruit and backstory where revealed in an sbs

I don't think they'll let hin drown, to many named characters. Oda ain't got it in 'im and they were already surrendering, and killer is very loyal and respectable, I don't see Oda letting them die.

I wish not. Tired of all the fake deaths of Wano.

Kidd Pirates drowning would be better for the manga. No naratives for them anyways. Luffy's real rivals are Shanks, BB, and Buggy.

Law is next. He is a D but at the same time he is against BB. Defeat means losing his DF.

Elbaf will be his arc, he will get stronger off screen
Kid was Luffy's rival-ally in Sabondy AND Wano. Repeating the dynamic a third time serves no purpose, it's already stale. And Kid has no potential to become an actual rival, considering Luffy had already surpassed him BEFORE this chapter.

All of this without even listing all the characters, plotpoints, lore dives Elbaf is supposed to touch upon. Yet one more crew of subpar Luffy foils is unnecessary.

Idk if I see this anymore.
Prior to this chapter I woulda said yeah, but the Boat is destroyed, and thats like as much of a nakama as a live crewmember
This is what kind of sealing the deal for me, Whitebeard Pirates also lost the Moby Dick in Marineford just before their ultimate downfall.
I don't really see the point of making Kid lost his ship if he's still in the game
To rebuild a new one made of adam wood? We're in the final saga. He ain't important enough for that. Oro Jackson and Sunny are supposed to be special ships for the MC and the former pirate king

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
โ€Ž
Just let him die Oda.

You have a series with a billion characters in it, kill him off. Kid genuinely brings nothing to the table that canโ€™t be done by other characters. Youโ€™re in the finale, let loose the chains.

Can kill Law as well while your at it, all that matters with him is his DF chekovโ€™s gun and that can be accomplished by someone else.

Oda wonโ€™t do it and Kid will play a role in Elbaf, but he really should.