Chapter 1079 - The Emperor Red-Haired Pirates

what would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters
For a second, I thought it was Law's hat on blackbeard's ship. Shocked my heart. Then I googled it, such a relief, I hope Law didn't get outframed this soon. As for Kidd, he never showed any strong feat compared to other captains just yet in my opinion, even though he was one of my favorite rookies, he's just too proud and reckless but I kinda feel sorry for Kidd getting one shotted by Shanks, but he deserves it.

Caribou is definitely working gor blackbeard pirates.

Also complete destruction of kid pirates , this is very similar to how Luffy got neg diff. Kidd pirates losing doesn't set with me easily but it makes sense oda is spending up . It's just elimination game now .

I bet kidd will recoup but it's end of pirate king dream for him. Whether he will agree to work under red haired pirate is a thought it make sense Shanks to have kidd as his subordinate directly working under him he is still strong though.

If Law decides to be 10th captain . It makes sense both of them will probably accept their end of line on becoming pirate King

The more I look at it Oda certainly wants Luffy vs Shanks as finale and Shanks will definitely not back down easily in the fight . Next up will be Shanks vs Blackbeard it's all going down fast .

That was brutal. Kidd and Killer wrecked at the same time with one hit. Holy shit what a chapter. I've been waiting to see Shanks in action for 15 years and that did not disappoint. Shanks being on this level though makes Kaido and Big Mom look really bad.

What an arc this has been so far.
Why is it so hard for people to accept Luffy carried everybody on the rood top. He could literally go blow for blow with big mom and Kaidou. Of Luffy disappeared kidd and Zoro would have died instantly and Law would have been zipping around trying to stay alive until he ran iut of stamina. Even law and kidd vs big mom I swear she knocked them unconscious like 2 times. They kept getting back up for dramatic effect.