[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
If I was mafia, I wouldn’t target Nat because her abilities are limited and she has been suspected multiple times this game.
This is why I wasn’t convinced on voting her.

It would make the most sense imo to convert Yo Tan Wa especially since they tried to kill him before but failed. They used bleed on Lanji because he can’t be converted but what’s stopping cult from converting Yo Tan Wa?

I know this is just trying to guess what the cult is doing, but I’m not completely sure if we can trust him. He hasn’t said much this phase

[QUOTE="Kiwipom, post: 412279, member: 47"]If I was mafia, I wouldn’t target Nat because her abilities are limited and she has been suspected multiple times this game.
This is why I wasn’t convinced on voting her.

It would make the most sense imo to convert Yo Tan Wa especially since they tried to kill him before but failed. They used bleed on Lanji because he can’t be converted but what’s stopping cult from converting Yo Tan Wa?

I know this is just trying to guess what the cult is doing, but I’m not completely sure if we can trust him. He hasn’t said much this phase[/QUOTE]
Knowing this line of thinking they converted Nat instead :smart:

Status
Not open for further replies.