Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
all flowa did last 2 games was make excuses to not put in activity and she turned out to be scum on both so i didn't like that she started doing this here immediately but i still can't help but consider the possibility of scum pilinh up votes on her here :shame:

all flowa did last 2 games was make excuses to not put in activity and she turned out to be scum on both so i didn't like that she started doing this here immediately but i still can't help but consider the possibility of scum pilinh up votes on her here :shame:
Itβ€˜s literally my fucking birthday. Canβ€˜t I fucking enjoy that one day which is just once a year? Gosh you guys are infuriating. Already ruining my experience again like in One Piece.

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
β€Ž
It’s the perfect opportunity to get her Pero

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Will be back later, just about to finish season 4 of Danmachi.

@Mashiro Blue Waifubro this season has been so good, gripping from start to finish actually. Lion has moved to second best girl, after Ais.
You're finishing part 2 waifubro?

I think this is the best Season of Danmachi. The soundtrack is really good. After all this, Lion gets 2nd best girl status no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.