Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
A valid point. I can see it being a type of "bait" for people who want that.

I personally like the fantasy elements of it like, let's say, LotR or GoT.
I'll rant about it

I love fantasy, i DESPISE ISEKAI

Isekai panders to people that wanna escape their life so they just add that tiny bit of MC escaping to another world where they are suddenly a god and then it is regular fantasy. It aint a secret japanese and overall manga world is a bit depressing audience that want that. Isekai targets those insecurities to gain attraction. It is SHIT predatory genre

Just read fantasy overall, You have Mistborn, Stormlight archive, 6 of Crows, Dune, Wheel of Time, King killer cornicles, Malazan

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You're finishing part 2 waifubro?

I think this is the best Season of Danmachi. The soundtrack is really good. After all this, Lion gets 2nd best girl status no doubt.
I just finished! Man, it was wonderful. I liked Part 1 a lot too, but Part 2 was just really, really well done. I feel like Danmachi has been getting better and better the further in it goes, kind of like Index in that regard too (I feel pile both series share a lot of similarities in how they're structured). Really, really fun.

Going to start Sword Oratoria tonight, then I guess light novels once I'm done with the Index ones.

I'll rant about it

I love fantasy, i DESPISE ISEKAI

Isekai panders to people that wanna escape their life so they just add that tiny bit of MC escaping to another world where they are suddenly a god and then it is regular fantasy. It aint a secret japanese and overall manga world is a bit depressing audience that want that. Isekai targets those insecurities to gain attraction. It is SHIT predatory genre

Just read fantasy overall, You have Mistborn, Stormlight archive, 6 of Crows, Dune, Wheel of Time, King killer cornicles, Malazan
This is a Mafia game sir

Good you remember the chaddest of the chad Don Kanonji, but I think you forgot Yoruichi lmao

Also, don't think kanonji is very relevant in soul society arc
Don Kanonji was relevant in SS arc. Not so much in other arcs.

Maybe Yama-jii isn't a character, or Tatsuki. I would love for Tatsuki to be in this one though.

Status
Not open for further replies.