Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Last time i checked i live in a democratic world

I do what i want m8
Well firstly it was a request, not a demand. Secondly you'll have to explain why you feel the need to speak for Ultra, by giving him an out the moment his internal logic appears to be falling apart.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Well firstly it was a request, not a demand. Secondly you'll have to explain why you feel the need to speak for Ultra, by giving him an out the moment his internal logic appears to be falling apart.
Because your push is opportunistic af. Your logic has fallacies so your results will have fallacies with them.

Ultra can be scum for sure, but def not for reasons you are listing

Vote is currently on Pero, in fact I was the first one. He claimed Scum.

Ultra looks fairly suspect. He piled on Flower knowing he would get a negative reaction from her, and his reasoning was that she explained Aizen's powers. What's missing from his reasoning is that she explicitly quoted someone asking about what he can do, context he would have had to go out of his way to ignore given he quoted Foower's post responding to it. When asked, he claimed ignorance, which shouldn't actually be possible provided he actually read the post he voted Flower over. QED disingenuous, and probably scum. I intend to move my vote on him today.
Vote lynch Ultra

Ratchet is town imo, so I will trust him. Any complaint should quote this post to receive an answer

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
Yes, but.
I maybe will have tomorrow 30 mins before going to breakfast, and after to the airport, and my day is so full so I need to understand now what to do
Use your 6th sense then

But as Ratchet pointed out, right at this very moment it's pero/ ultra that has any kind of case against them

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Ok Flowa vote bad.

Now what? I made a point on Pero which you obviously agree with
Well Fuji likes multi ball, so in isolation making a point I agree with does not actually do much for your overall alignment. Not really sure why you're so keen to bring that up as a defence, either.

It's not just that your Flower vote was bad, it's that you apparently have no interest in analysing the wagon on top of your reasoning not standing up.

Vote: Ultra

Status
Not open for further replies.