Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Fuji likes multi ball, so in isolation making a point I agree with does not actually do much for your overall alignment. Not really sure why you're so keen to bring that up as a defence, either.

It's not just that your Flower vote was bad, it's that you apparently have no interest in analysing the wagon on top of your reasoning not standing up.

Vote: Ultra
Eh.

I'm denying her wagon as a point of interest - your assertion that it's bad and worth digging gold out of is baseless, especially considering until I brought up Pero you had nothing to say about it yourself. Feel free to think otherwise, but you holding me to needing to think one of her wagoners is scum as a condition to be townie is stupid. I'm not going to force a read on them.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Because your push is opportunistic af. Your logic has fallacies so your results will have fallacies with them.

Ultra can be scum for sure, but def not for reasons you are listing
Is that so? Which fallacies have I employed here? None of what I said requires him to be trying hard, just sincere. And how is my push "opportunistic" exactly? No really, how do you conclude me starting a push on a strong player is opportunistic, but piling on a wagon on a player that is going to react poorly to it isn't? Not only that, you're softly defending it.

Are you scum here Adam?

Ratchet

Eh.

I'm denying her wagon as a point of interest - your assertion that it's bad and worth digging gold out of is baseless, especially considering until I brought up Pero you had nothing to say about it yourself. Feel free to think otherwise, but you holding me to needing to think one of her wagoners is scum as a condition to be townie is stupid. I'm not going to force a read on them.
Where did I hold you to this? I asked for your thoughts. You needed provide only analyse, there was no expectation around what your conclusions were.

In fact my vote on Pero should tell you what my impression was of Flower's wagon - I don't give a rats ass her being crying and emotional warranted her votes (seems pretty natural).

But Pero fencesat on that and shaded both her and the players voting for her.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Is that so? Which fallacies have I employed here? None of what I said requires him to be trying hard, just sincere. And how is my push "opportunistic" exactly? No really, how do you conclude me starting a push on a strong player is opportunistic, but piling on a wagon on a player that is going to react poorly to it isn't? Not only that, you're softly defending it.
You act like Flower and Pero situation had any serious merit and was actually serious situation. What Ultra did others did too yet you single out him.

That is by definition opportunistic. But you've made up your mind so have fun going in circles with ultra

Are you scum here Adam?
Don't go full on flower and ekko and accuse anyone that goes against you to be scum

Ratchet

In fact my vote on Pero should tell you what my impression was of Flower's wagon - I don't give a rats ass her being crying and emotional warranted her votes (seems pretty natural).

But Pero fencesat on that and shaded both her and the players voting for her.
You keep making this about her reaction - you have no excuse to not know that her explaining what Aizen could do was prompted by a question from another player, because her post was in response to that very question. You're backfilling in your reasoning to save face - it never made any sense, and frankly you'd have been better served just leaning into the shitposting angle and sticking with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.