Tell me what
Tell me what
Tell me what you’d say
I don’t know why
I don’t know why
It’s too late, it’s too late~

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

Attention to all Gotie 13 members, crush down your enemies, do not let them destroy the peace and purspority that we have build for the past 1000 years. Do not show mercy, cut scum down like the trash they are.

Scum Eliminating phase Initiated effective immediatly!

Scum! Start counting your numbered days, for I will make sure each and every single one of you a quick trip to hell.

Howdy everyone, excited to play a bleach game! Brings back memories for sure.
Hi
It's been a while good to see you
:feelsokeman:

Where have I insisted you must "categorically" be scum? This is about the third time you've ascribed positions to me that I have not made.
By taking off the table the possibility that I simply missed Pot's post, you're calling me a liar, and so I would say that's fairly categorical.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
By taking off the table the possibility that I simply missed Pot's post, you're calling me a liar, and so I would say that's fairly categorical.
Well to be clear, I think there are a lot of coincidences and leaps required for your story to make sense. This isn't really categorical though - entirely possible I'm wrong! Your job is to evidence that, not manipulate my position to something else.

Well to be clear, I think there are a lot of coincidences and leaps required for your story to make sense. This isn't really categorical though - entirely possible I'm wrong! Your job is to evidence that, not manipulate my position to something else.
Hm, I think I've done my share of arguing for the phase. You have enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.