Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Just as you said, I am not Michelle. Whether or not he underestimates you, I do not know.

Me and you can agree that we are neutral on each other this early in the game. That is how I see it, at least.
I don't think I've expressed any sort of read of you, have I? Anyway, you clearly challenged Michelle's read, and I'm not satisfied that you've given a good reason for doing so. Not that you need a good reason, per se, but what you have provided doesn't actually offer you any motivation for doing so. If you're not particularly concerned that Michelle is underestimating me, then why are you challenging the read at all?

Itβ€˜s literally my fucking birthday. Canβ€˜t I fucking enjoy that one day which is just once a year? Gosh you guys are infuriating. Already ruining my experience again like in One Piece.
Yeah, Iβ€˜m not doing this bullshit again.

Kindly fuck off. Thank you.

Yeah, Iβ€˜m not doing that on my birthday. Go fuck yourselves.

GN.

And thanks @Yo Tan Wa :smoothy:.

Unecessary rage over nothing really. I hope you will be actually actively trying to catch scum instead, cause I won't tolerate this attitude by complaining when people sus/vote you and not doing anything to help catch scum.

So mafia only 3 members?

Aizen, Tousen and Gin? Arrancar dont appear yet
I feel like you are playing clueless on purpose here? I find it bizarre that you would even consider mafia only having 3 members in a 35 players game.

I am not quoting Ultra or Prof from here on out.

Aizen is not hypnotizing my ass.
You have TMI or something? You made several posts regarding this. If this does stem from TMI I don't think it quite reflects well on you.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
I feel like you are playing clueless on purpose here? I find it bizarre that you would even consider mafia only having 3 members in a 35 players game.
Unless i am missing something Aizen didn't have more than 2 lackies in SS arc? I'm pretty sure Arrancars start appearing later

well yeah, if i got something better, i could change
Well I can see why she said that.

You started the vote seriously. Like you are sure in it, confident entry.

And then your end lacks same conviction, it is like you are setting up emergency ladders in case things go south, an escape route

Apollo

The Sol King
β€Ž
I don't think I've expressed any sort of read of you, have I?
No expressed read tells me you likely don't have one yet. If you have a different read on me, express it please.

Anyway, you clearly challenged Michelle's read, and I'm not satisfied that you've given a good reason for doing so. Not that you need a good reason, per se, but what you have provided doesn't actually offer you any motivation for doing so. If you're not particularly concerned that Michelle is underestimating me, then why are you challenging the read at all?
This conversation started with Michelle asking me about my reads.

And I don't plan on "challenging" Michelle's reads, I told him its good for him -that he found someone he trusts so quickly-. Neither did he attempt to give solid reasoning as to why he trusts you.
I still stand with null on everyone as my reads. Simply put, I wouldn't put you -or anyone- as town this early in the game.

Well I can see why she said that.

You started the vote seriously. Like you are sure in it, confident entry.

And then your end lacks same conviction, it is like you are setting up emergency ladders in case things go south, an escape route
it's my 3rd post in the game

of course i'm setting up emergency mislynches xd

but sure, i get the point

Charles you see that grass that was just posted? That's where you're getting out out to pasture.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
It's possible his lieutenant Momo is on the group too since she was being heavily manipulated by him in that arc.
I can't but look at it from host/coach perspective

Would you really make Momo role in SRM?

And if you did , as what?

Feels like an empty slot, if anything i would say it is possible fake claim

Status
Not open for further replies.