Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
of course i'm setting up emergency mislynches xd
That doesn't give much faith man lol

You started strong only to leave an escape route. If you are town you shouldn't care how a bad lynch would affect you. You do best you can and take it on the chin if it goes bad. Town doesn't need apperances

Scum does

That doesn't give much faith man lol

You started strong only to leave an escape route. If you are town you shouldn't care how a bad lynch would affect you. You do best you can and take it on the chin if it goes bad. Town doesn't need apperances

Scum does
talk about reaching

and you care more about me voting kobe than kobe's weird ass claim itself

I can't but look at it from host/coach perspective

Would you really make Momo role in SRM?

And if you did , as what?

Feels like an empty slot, if anything i would say it is possible fake claim
I think the chance of the having fake claims is rather high considering the setup

am i keep using wrong emotes? it's supposed to be laughing one

i mean, idk why we're simply ignoring fact that kobe claimed miller before getting his role
That does not really warrant a vote and gives me a not so cute feeling about u my lil cutie~♡

i mean, i might change it obviously, but damn
Yes it's obvious but u didn't have to state that it is, darling~♡

-------
Are you gonna flirt all game?
Darling I hope u wont get jealous, it's just how things are~♡

@Underworld Broker Why do you talk like an anime villainess ?
Do u not like the way I speak? I hope it doesn't actually bother u cause I enjoy talking to u~♡

This is one of those subjects where I can see a reasonable inquisitor getting a false positive as likely as scum taking advantage so I'm just going to state for the record - don't think there's anything wrong with Kobe's claim.

Hi everyone!
I am in vacation until monday.

Probably trying to put my head in the game tomorrow but is hard because it's the last day and the schedule is tight.

If someone can give me a summary of what happened I would appreciate help!
Thanks! :heart:

So we vote Pero and see what happens?

Vote lynch Ultra

Ratchet is town imo, so I will trust him. Any complaint should quote this post to receive an answer
You enter the thread, already with a built in excuse of you not being active, not a good look, then you proceed to be content with voting pero without any context since you did not read the thread? does not sound townie michelle to me. But then you place a vote on Ultra because you town read ratchet based on? nothing really, not only you did not read the thread according to yourself, you gave an easy town read to ratchet based on nothing really, you saw him push a player and automatically assume he is townie? I don't sense the scum hunting aura at all, do you even care about catching scum here?

You scum Michelle?

Vote Lynch: Michelle

Status
Not open for further replies.