Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
That's how you know you have a proper mafia game on your hands
:blobdj:
It's funny cause a good part/fair share of games Fuji hosts end up with some scorching heat.

The 3 games that I was a part of hosting people were memeing and have café talk for half of it

Ah, so you've read the thread. Anything useful to add? Reads, some input beyond this?
Charlie is fumbling pretty hard but you're aware of that.

I do feel a little pinged by Ultra's responses to your questioning so far, but I wouldn't say he's scum for sure yet.

As for the early Flower vote train, the people joining later have a decent chance of being opportunistic scum, so we could look into that.

Broki's flirting is unironically giving me bad vibes, she tends to RP like that when she gets really powerful roles, at least from what I remember.

People being salty about my town read on Ratchet are either wolves or t
Err, Michelle, I don't know if you realize this but you continue to dodge the context of my posts. This is the 3rd time.

Simple, answer this: Why did you read Ratchet town?
I answered long ago.
If you don't accept tone and vibe as answer, that's not my fault.
I don't have the possibility to analyze his posts atm to explain it to you like you are 5.

I answered long ago.
I don't have the possibility to analyze his posts atm to explain it to you like you are 5.
All you said was "Tone and vibe" - how come you don't have the possibility to analyze his posts? Surely, you read Ratchet's posts to have more than "tone and vibe"?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Charlie is fumbling pretty hard but you're aware of that.

I do feel a little pinged by Ultra's responses to your questioning so far, but I wouldn't say he's scum for sure yet.

As for the early Flower vote train, the people joining later have a decent chance of being opportunistic scum, so we could look into that.

Broki's flirting is unironically giving me bad vibes, she tends to RP like that when she gets really powerful roles, at least from what I remember.
So vague, vague, vague and vague. Gotcha. Sounds like you are in agreement with almost everything I've said in the thread so far, but for some reason your frst contribution of note is to be dismissive of me being town read.

I answered long ago.
I forgot to finish my sentence .
either wolves or town who don't understand my reading reason.
The former is more possible than the letter fmpov

Status
Not open for further replies.