Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
:gokulaugh:

it's official, i'm stanning pero this game

Vote Lynch Kobe
Charlie i'll break it down clearly so you can understand

You start as if Kobe is done deal in your head. You having laughs, throwing nudge on pero, vote Kobe.

You say this
i took a swing for what i believe is scum slip and i'm not going to apologize for it
But in the same first post you also said this

i mean, i might change it obviously, but damn
You are leaving an escape route, somehow that confidence appeared and disappeared in same post

Sure, absolutely if new evidence comes across you can change your mind, but with vote and confidence you started off it looks like that's it, that is all you need to hear and see to vote Kobe so early. You didn't even push for the dude to claim or elaborate his miller stuff

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
I didn't get that vibe while reading his posts, if anything it seemed he was just pushing Ultra here. So not sure how you came to such conclusion?
2 people can read same book and come to a different conclusion

Also as ratchet pointed it out, why would you insert yourself in a conversation between the two? wouldn't you as townie would want to see how that interaction goes unfiltered by outside noise? (which is you in this case)
Did me saying my piece of mind somehow interrupted those two in their conversation? If anything me inserting myself gives more to the conversation and its relevance. Why shouldn't someone add to the conversation something they consider of value?

A VC would be helpful
No, I mean: Why you ask Ratchet about Charlie, when I asked you to clarify your position on Ratchet being town? You seem like you have some time to spare to at least entertain what Ratchet has to say.
I always talk to my town reads about other players

You are leaving an escape route, somehow that confidence appeared and disappeared in same post

Sure, absolutely if new evidence comes across you can change your mind, but with vote and confidence you started off it looks like that's it, that is all you need to hear and see to vote Kobe so early. You didn't even push for the dude to claim or elaborate his miller stuff
I understand very well what you're saying. I'm saying you're over exaggerate what i said and call it "escape route" because of what? Because I said I can change vote for better candidate?

He didn't explain anything for like 20 pages after being called out. I'm literally voting him. Not sure what else do you expect from me.

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
Status
Not open for further replies.