Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
The issue is that she is putting the burden on other players for not understanding something that is clearly not meant to be communicated. It is by her own admission a gut read, so someone not understanding her shouldn't inform her of anything.
She has also said she would elaborate later on. Obviously if there is no elaboration, then this could be a point of contention.

Ratchet

Also she isn't really demanding that you follow up - more questioning why you are questioning it. Make that the third time you've altered the argument you're against, Ultra.

The issue is that she is putting the burden on other players for not understanding something that is clearly not meant to be communicated. It is by her own admission a gut read, so someone not understanding her shouldn't inform her of anything.
It's not like that.
A gut read doesn't need any explanation.
Anyone reading it can accept it or not, but asking repeteadly about it doesn't make sense

Good, well you've got something already - the fact you're in agreement with me by and large (and from your perspective, given that I made these posts before you showed up you can rule out it being me attempting to appeal towards you).
I was mostly kneejerking against Michelle's inconsist logic for town reading you... her statement was a bit contradictory.

But overall you are looking good here from my perspective.

It's not like that.
A gut read doesn't need any explanation.
Anyone reading it can accept it or not, but asking repeteadly about it doesn't make sense
Nah.

You can take your read but you gotta accept it for what it is - and I don't think there's any reason to assume asking the question indicates anything about the questioner

Ratchet

Stop defending this crap, thank you.
I'm defending her right to make a tonal read - it's how she plays especially early. I also don't think it's beyond her to read me correctly - obviously I'm wary of being buddied, but none of this is out of character for town Michelle. Now, can you explain why you seem unable to stick to the point when you're drawn into an argument?

I'm not discrediting you, taking it at the face value.

Your "tone and vibe" if you will.
My tone and vibe make a read on a player in this game.

You don't accept it and push me for it.

There are 2 reasons:
1. You are scum and you want to prevent t/t activities
2. You are town extremely paranoid on Ratchet and I want to know why.

I'm defending her right to make a tonal read - it's how she plays especially early. I also don't think it's beyond her to read me correctly - obviously I'm wary of being buddied, but none of this is out of character for town Michelle. Now, can you explain why you seem unable to stick to the point when you're drawn into an argument?
I've made my point, actually

Ratchet

Nah.

You can take your read but you gotta accept it for what it is - and I don't think there's any reason to assume asking the question indicates anything about the questioner
This is nonsense - being eager to question town reads, especially with a few to discredit them, is a hallmark of scum that obviously has motivation to not allow players to reach town reads. This is pretty basic - the fewer town reads, the more potential mislynches. You should of course already know that this a scumtell.

Status
Not open for further replies.