Status
Not open for further replies.
:wonderland:
This slot is probably scum. Nothing going on for him instead of being paranoid about not wanting to quote some players ( TMI?) and his vote on flower. He dodged my question as well which does not look good either. I do recall the dude lowkey goes under the radar as scum and I don't see any motivation for scum hunting here per say.
Ah you post at the same time I ask him for some thoughts.

Shouldn't the same apply to ur read on him? In weebs he was very emotional, and didn't argue much like a cute townie usually does~☆ so far he's looking very kawaii~♡
He's not kawaii as long as he is shading me.
I came late to the party and he started to push me because I gave a town read and he said he doesn't like the explanation.
But what i did was more than that, I voted for the scum read of my town read.
When a player is so sure of his push there is more often than not something wrong in his intention, because scum is affraid of villagers finding each other and supporting each other.
Last game he subbed in a slot where he had to make a pockety play and he couldn't enjoy the game state too much. Now he can use his tricks to the fullest.

If he is town, his play doesn't give much room to reevaluate and I don't think an experienced player would make such a risky play, because any townie counts and there is no effort to make a real read on me, there is just a tunnel.

@Ratchet @Ultra

Let's activate The Supreme Alliance. It seems like you two will be worthy guides for me this game.
If you are scum, you want to pocket the others, or some of them are your scum mates, but if you are town you let yourself pocketed by it.
i never trusted your alliance.
With this opening, you wouldn't expect Michelle to be the fourth leading poster.
So?
Michelle's excuses but one of the top posters is pingy
Explain
You are being selective on what to reply to instead of addressing my post completely.
I don't have to make a wall as answer at a wall. Selecting makes it easier to answer at what I want to tell you. If anything, it helps me to organise my thoughts on phone, because I can't see your wall like I would see it on pc
you could of caught up to the thread
Where is the fun to read all the thread when I could use the time I had in direct interactions? I know you can't make a read on me by the way you know I played long ago, because in the most recent games I was wolf and you were oposed faction wolf in one and town in the other one. All I knew was that we weren't in the same faction, and I played as such. But my town play is not like how it was, so I want from you more than
You wouldn't do that as townie
That's not it. Not anymore.
multiple things pinged me off regarding you, not only blindly trusting a player.
Tell me what are these multiple things pls.
About the Pero vote I wanted to check the conviction of the statement. No one really explained why Pero is scum and how he slipped.
You never saw me sheeping, that I understand. I wouldn't do that in my past mafia life. But I found that sheeping a town read gives an interesting outcome.
Now I think if Ultra is scum, then Kobe is always his mate because he pushed me so hard allegedly for the read on Ratchet, but that happened after my vote on Ultra.
The fact Ratchet backed off Ultra made me change my vote to Kobe, I don't understand why you say I am sheeping blindly. That would happen if I would vote Pero with Ratchet.

Now talk to me please about Pero, Ultra, Ratchet and X. What's your read on them?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Pero first

Flower needs to be allowed time to get her role so we can witness her claim it in full without a moments hesitation and kill her if she doesnt
she didnt claim last game only me and kagu called her put as scum everyone ignored she won. bragged out how great of a game she played when she had the weakest thread play and brokii outplayed her with a PR

she dies tomorrow.

SS arc
ichi and co could be scum
scum could also be bya/ken and co with renji being a traitor role
aizen SK/indie/cult

so many variants i love this

given theme i wouldnt be surprised if icho is main GF given itsUshida Chad., Ino and whats his face agsain vs SS whil you had Aizen, GOAT GIN, kaname

these would fit the bill for mafia factions\\aizen as cult/consig makes sense.

v few vice captains id assume heavily geard towards capts for town
I just pray for no cult. I did not sign up for that kind of shit.

or
3. I'm town and smell a bullshit of early pocketing from 5 miles.

You refusing to provide more than "tone and vibe" and instead plug in fluff like "I need to sleep and will answer if I'm still alive D2" is surely not a town behaviour you reckon? I have seen noob townies do more than this.
Gut reads are not meant to be logically explained, sometimes you see a player and just feel if they are townie or not. You being this fixated on a gut read this aggressively is quite pinging. Does the read itself looks good? No not really, especially since she barely read the thread and gave it almost instantly. But you keep going over the same point when the girl clearly stated multiple occasions that is a vibe read is abit pingy.

Gut reads are not meant to be logically explained, sometimes you see a player and just feel if they are townie or not. You being this fixated on a gut read this aggressively is quite pinging. Does the read itself looks good? No not really, especially since she barely read the thread and gave it almost instantly. But you keep going over the same point when the girl clearly stated multiple occasions that is a vibe read is abit pingy.
I asked her gently 3 times, and she completely ignored the posts. Why are you taking a post from the middle of the conversation and make it look like I had a problem with her read alone? Are you going to read the the posts before that, or nah?

My vote stays on Ultra.

See you in D2 if i am alive

Town: Ratchet, SK, Pot Goblin
Maybe town or not wolf: Adam
Wolves: Ultra, Kobe

If i have any chance to post tomorrow, i will
Why am I in your town read list? I saw you said you liked what you are seeing regarding my slot. Wanna elaborate on that? or is it a pocket attempt?

I came late to the party and he started to push me because I gave a town read and he said he doesn't like the explanation.
When a player is so sure of his push there is more often than not something wrong in his intention, because scum is affraid of villagers finding each other and supporting each other.
Last game he subbed in a slot where he had to make a pockety play and he couldn't enjoy the game state too much. Now he can use his tricks to the fullest.

If he is town, his play doesn't give much room to reevaluate and I don't think an experienced player would make such a risky play, because any townie counts and there is no effort to make a real read on me, there is just a tunnel.

If you are scum, you want to pocket the others, or some of them are your scum mates, but if you are town you let yourself pocketed by it.

So?

Explain

I don't have to make a wall as answer at a wall. Selecting makes it easier to answer at what I want to tell you. If anything, it helps me to organise my thoughts on phone, because I can't see your wall like I would see it on pc

Where is the fun to read all the thread when I could use the time I had in direct interactions? I know you can't make a read on me by the way you know I played long ago, because in the most recent games I was wolf and you were oposed faction wolf in one and town in the other one. All I knew was that we weren't in the same faction, and I played as such. But my town play is not like how it was, so I want from you more than

About the Pero vote I wanted to check the conviction of the statement. No one really explained why Pero is scum and how he slipped.
You never saw me sheeping, that I understand. I wouldn't do that in my past mafia life. But I found that sheeping a town read gives an interesting outcome.
Now I think if Ultra is scum, then Kobe is always his mate because he pushed me so hard allegedly for the read on Ratchet, but that happened after my vote on Ultra.
The fact Ratchet backed off Ultra made me change my vote to Kobe, I don't understand why you say I am sheeping blindly. That would happen if I would vote Pero with Ratchet.

Now talk to me please about Pero, Ultra, Ratchet and X. What's your read on them?
So if you've seen The Supreme Alliance enough times before to not trust it, why even comment on it here? Why try to asses what's being done with it, getting sucked in a bit. We use it more as a tool to cause reactions as well as to indicate a nod to each other in the games we play in. I feel it pingy you are getting trapped by it here.

You entered the game making all of these excuses for you activity yet you still end up as a top four poster. The narrative that I'm reading doesn't feel the same as the narrative I've been told. When there is a contradiction like that, it pings me.

So?

Explain

I gotta say I'm not impressed Michelle.

First and foremost you don't factor or address the aspect of Kobe's miller claim at all.

Secondly you flip Kobe's contrast in meta between this game and the game you just played as his scum mate - which should indicate he's at least a bit less likely to be scum - and try to flip that as a reason to scum read him further.

Like, what basis do you have for thinking that fresh kobe plays any less like softpaw chickenshit scum than he did as sub-in? What's the distinction there?

Why are you making team mate/associative reads prior to a flip and also without having a single reason to read me beyond sheeping Ratchet?

I asked her gently 3 times, and she completely ignored the posts. Why are you taking a post from the middle of the conversation and make it look like I had a problem with her read alone? Are you going to read the the posts before that, or nah?
I did read the posts before that which is why I quoted you on it. I wouldn't say this is middle of the conversation at all, it felt like you are going on circles on the same thing. I also never said you alone had a problem with her read, I called her out on it, that's your own assumptions here. But you are being super fixated on this one point trying to get an answer out of something that was already answered.

Your tone is def more on the aggressive type.

Status
Not open for further replies.