Status
Not open for further replies.
He would be correct that I’m town, but most of our roles are locked so he couldn’t have checked me anyway :P

I don’t need a check to prove that im town. Judge me by my playstyle and you’ll know im town.
I'll judge you by your results, nothing else. You bring me wolf pelts and I won't have to hide you.

rat v ult d0 like clockwork.

hes been making some brazen plays as scum lately. hopefully now that their is both you and sk i wont be the only to call him out oh=n his poor gameplay.
All I did was vote Flower and he put me as his number one suspect...tell me how is that a crime Muugen!?!?

I mean, games like these are always multiball. What will the teams look like?
Also, the fact that there is only one Town, it suggests that the intruders are the competing mafia faction.

Scum Team 1 = Aizen, Gin, Tousen, (+ Kira, Hisagi)
Scum Team 2 = Ichigo, Ishida, Orihime, Chad (+ Yoruichi)

If Urahara is the cult leader, Kon could be innocent child. Not sure what role Tatsuki would be. There could be a mechanics for either Scum team to recruit members.

He would be correct that I’m town, but most of our roles are locked so he couldn’t have checked me anyway :P

I don’t need a check to prove that im town. Judge me by my playstyle and you’ll know im town.
When you get back and deem you are in the mood, I would like three reads of whatever variety from you. Please and thank you.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Honestly ichigo’s group could be scum or some kind of indie faction since Town are members of the Gotei 13.

Or there could be two town groups, but eh, that would be mentioned in the OP then and I highly doubt another town group would be created just for Ichigo’s group Herr.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I hold you to a standard of being Mango

when you are a different fruit I can tell. That's why I caught you straightaway in Fang's silly game - it was the smell of bananas, a rabbit's favorite treat.
Man yeah, can't lie I felt so out of whack and directionless that game I honestly didn't know at all how to even play

Has anything of interest popped up so far?
This slot is probably scum. Nothing going on for him instead of being paranoid about not wanting to quote some players ( TMI?) and his vote on flower. He dodged my question as well which does not look good either. I do recall the dude lowkey goes under the radar as scum and I don't see any motivation for scum hunting here per say.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Lots of other characters from the divisions as well.
SS arc
ichi and co could be scum
scum could also be bya/ken and co with renji being a traitor role
aizen SK/indie/cult

so many variants i love this

given theme i wouldnt be surprised if icho is main GF given itsUshida Chad., Ino and whats his face agsain vs SS whil you had Aizen, GOAT GIN, kaname

these would fit the bill for mafia factions\\aizen as cult/consig makes sense.

v few vice captains id assume heavily geard towards capts for town

Status
Not open for further replies.